Huge Protest planned for Qalbi Dhagax Minnesota State Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Have you ever heard of psychological condition called "ive been let down so much I should stay unhopefull" ...Were talking about Somalia sxb, Somalia!
There's a church opened up in hargaisa for icitiraaf save us the crocodile tears and go do something about that you icitiraaf seeker saboteur turncoat Lawrence of Arabia mofo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is the greatest time on earth to be a Somali Period!

Personally I have a vested investment of a property building in Xamaar. Three months ago the building next to our asset got blown up. Do you see where I'm going with this?

I never called the group and said I want sell my equity in the building, we kept a firm belief that things will get better in the future. Because of having that single investment in Xamaar that pays a dividend from rental yields proves my hope for the country and people willing to take risks and invest in thier country.

The day you invest in an asset in xamaar is the day you will disable your twitter account.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll remember my words 10 years from now. There will be no peace or unity in Somalia in 10 years, 15 years or even 20 years. That property investment you've committed to will be persona-non-grata in just few years. You will have a rude awakening.

Somalia was a dhurwaa galay and now its going through an attempt to resuscitate it but it'll return to its status as an animal jungle.

keep watching the eventrs as they unfold before you.

We will go down in the history book as a nation that folded up and could never be straightened out.

20 years from now we will have a balkanized Somalia with strings pulled by foreign nations.

Ive been back home more than you've ever been back there....Each time I came back to my home in the West ever so more convinced that we are fucked for life.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You'll remember my words 10 years from now. There will be no peace or unity in Somalia in 10 years, 15 years or even 20 years. That property investment you've committed to will be persona-non-grata in just few years. You will have a rude awakening.

Somalia was a dhurwaa galay and now its going through an attempt to resuscitate it but it'll return to its status as an animal jungle.

keep watching the eventrs as they unfold before you.

We will go down in the history book as a nation that folded up and could never be straightened out.

20 years from now we will have a balkanized Somalia with strings pulled by foreign nations.

Ive been back home more than you've ever been back there....Each time I came back to my home in the West ever so more convinced that we are fucked for life.
You can stay in burco berbera hargaisa but you have no right to talk about any other part of Somalia in sha Allah Isaac will have their own country laakinse if they try to force dhulbhante and warsengeli just remember that Allah made darood more in sha Allah you will be crushed like cockroaches to be blunt there's no love lost in sha Allah there will be a war between Puntland and Isaac somalidiid SNM somaliland.

Balkanization is the only way forward. Why are you against Gobolnimo? Why are so many people worried an afraid for federalism?

The answer is that federalism forces you to focus on your Gobol and make it Guul. In 20 years there will only be 2-3 gobols that will gain prosperity, and Quote my words now "it will only happen if they treat people best."

The Gobol that is peaceful and attracts nabaad and bring the best minds to its economy will win for the sake of Somalia.

People like you are affraid to be left alone to work. Nobody wants to build, everyone is looking to destroy something--including yourself with Farmaajos account.

The day federalism took place in Somalia is the day lazy people realized they were given responsibilities.

Balkanization is the only way forward. Why are you against Gobolnimo? Why are so many people worried an afraid for federalism?

The answer is that federalism forces you to focus on your Gobol and make it Guul. In 20 years there will only be 2-3 gobols that will gain prosperity, and Quote my words now "it will only happen if they treat people best."

The Gobol that is peaceful and attracts nabaad and bring the best minds to its economy will win for the sake of Somalia.

People like you are affraid to be left alone to work. Nobody wants to build, everyone is looking to destroy something--including yourself with Farmaajos account.

The day federalism took place in Somalia is the day lazy people realized they were given responsibilities.
:wow:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Waar ninyahoow I cant keep up with your weed fried brain that is void of reasoning. Nin waalan baan tahay, warku wuu cadyahay. Ilaahay ha ku caafimaadsiiyo. Ruwaayad socoto baad tahay sxb. I like you tho.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Qabyalad ridden icitiraaf seeking mi5 trained xabeshi brown nosing Somali hating bastard child of the British colonialist turncoat. why don't you make an account of siilyaanyo oh wait he's a Isaac president the leader of Isaac country called somaliland that's why you want to tarnish the image of the commander in chief of Somalia to further your aspirations of icitiraaf you icitiraaf worshipper:pacspit:

@R.Kelly

There's 3,333km of this stuff in Somalia.

This is the only think that keep us hopeful--development. This home costs 1/10th of a 300sqf condo in Hong Kong.

Let me guess, your next comment will be "someone will bazooka your living room and rearrange my decor".

:ulyin:

Balmoral-construction-pearl-bay-modern-beachhouse.jpg

Young Popeye

Call me pops
WSLF didn't like Somalia and I don't think ONLF is any different so I'm not sure why there is protests. When ogaden is free they will attack Somalia it will be their first target. I remember a former WSLF member telling me that when they occupied land in ogaden, siad barre told them to raise the Somali flag and they began retreating.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Complete utter nonsense damage control, this dude is not even a Salafi but a Suufi, the people that were harbouring him cannot stand salafists, shabab has therefore never controlled a single sacad territory because of it, even the moderate ICU failed.

You of all people should be seeing through these cheap lies and propaganda, you went from blaming Sanboolshe and other conspirators, to now jumping on the terrorist bandwagon just because your uncle made that press release.

The statement he is a terrorist and was therefore handed in, which we know is a lie, confirms that there was no conspirators whatsoever and that the Farmaajo administration handed this guy in on their own accord, they are not even ashamed of it nor trying to spin it by blaming others for it like you did before.

ONLF gets financial assistance from Arab Wahhabis to block oil explorations that might hurt the gulf countries future revenue. People claim to be Sufi but are really Muslim brotherhood members who are ok with doing business with Wahhabis because they are closet salafists. Have u not heard of Sufi Wahhabis?

@LarryThePuntite

As @MARAQ DIGAAG said you have been outed, while every munafiq was being exposed including the likes @Bahal that initially opposed this treachery until for qabiilist reasons sided with his uncle, even after he declared the man was a terrorist.

Your post blaming the former President for this debacle has thoroughly exposed your Nifaq position, this is despite the government press release declaring the man to be a terrorist linked to ONLF as well as the lies that he was working with shabab.

As a result all the conspiracy theories that somehow someone was trying to set Farmaajo up was out the door by the above statement of admission. Welcome to the ever growing club of Munaifqinimo buddy, you too have been exposed.

Don't hide behind gobolism with me buddy, there no one on this forum that is more invested back home then I am, there is no one that has travelled back home as much as I have.

@LarryThePuntite

As @MARAQ DIGAAG said you have been outed, while every munafiq was being exposed including the likes @Bahal that initially opposed this treachery until for qabiilist reasons sided with his uncle, even after he declared the man was a terrorist.

Your post blaming the former President for this debacle has thoroughly exposed your Nifaq position, this is despite the government press release declaring the man to be a terrorist linked to ONLF as well as the lies that he was working with shabab.

As a result all the conspiracy theories that somehow someone was trying to set Farmaajo up was out the door by the above statement of admission. Welcome to the ever growing club of Munaifqinimo buddy, you too have been exposed.

Don't hide behind gobolism with me buddy, there no one on this forum that is more invested back home then I am, there is no one that has travelled back home as much as I have.

You travel home, but your money isn't there. You talk about xamaar but don't have a personal investment there. Do you think I want to see Xamaar burn and the government to collapse?

Saying to me that "i'm exposed" makes no sense when i'm from Puntland and have razor sharp focus on my gobol. You of all people know this. I told you many times to focus on Galmudug and what makes your region unique to its resources, however, you would rather attack the central government and give yourself high blood pressure for no reason.

I might throw a few jabs at couple gobols here and there, but my school of thought is focused on "Gobolnimo"--the only way to lift this country.

You have land belonging to you focus on it. Quit attacking your central government that can barely stand on its feet. If this was UFC, you would keep punching the guy long after the bell has rung.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
@LarryThePuntite

Farmaajo's government has not gone against the institution they have the upper hand in this coup attempt and have marginalized these fake nationalists. Well done jaale farmaajo OUR PRESIDENT.

Farmaajo's government has not gone against the institution they have the upper hand in this coup attempt and have marginalized these fake nationalists. Well done jaale farmaajo OUR PRESIDENT.

The only way to stay safe in Somalia, is to focus on your gobol.

Seems like @Inquisitive_ , Dahir Alasow, Mahad Salad an ex Pres of Galnudug and the most virulent opponents of the SFG have been on the backtrot.

It has been revealed that in May 2016 Galmudug signed an agreement with Ethiopia to hand all over UBO or ONLF!

Exposed big time can they answer for their act or will they blame SFG for following through HSM era agreement?

https://goobjooge.net/5-suaal-ha-la...guuleed-mahad-salaad-qormo-xaqiiqo-raadin-ah/

:ayaanswag::siilaanyolaugh:

Your nothing short of a qabiilist munafiq, the proof is in the pudding, a provincial regional leader cannot sign an agreement that's binding upon both countries on the national level, to think so is to give Ileey/Guleed presidential powers.

Guleed himself refuted the claims made by both the treacherous SFG and tea boy slave Ileey, the proof is in the pudding, the reason he went to jigjiga was due to the conflicts in Kaxandhaale and Dacdheere with Liyuu police were several hundreds of people perished, they signed peace agreements to stop this bloodshed, you know this yourself but willingly choose to turn a blind eye because of qabyaalad.

You were the person that wanted to wait for the governments response because you believed a conspiracy was at play, but the government came out to admit the man was a terrorist as well as being linked to al-shabab, justifying their treachery to the entire public, and despite THIS you still back them.

GTFO with your Guleed as regional head of a provincial state signed a national binding agreement which Farmaajo was simply following, your discrediting Farmaajo even further with this BS without even knowing!

Because what you are saying is that even HSM and Guleed ignored this so called fictitious agreement which the regional states leaders Guleed/Ileey drafted but Farmaajo however took it upon himself to follow it, while Guleed/HSM didn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending