Huge Protest planned for Qalbi Dhagax Minnesota State Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Mahad salad lied he went to jigjiga more than once the first time being with president Hassan shiekh mohamud as the chief of staff of the president
View attachment 29378

The next time he went with abdikarim guleed after he lost his job and was fired for being incompetent as the wazir of the federal government numerous times Hassan shiekh helped him become president of galmudug
If that was true, why didn't Ethiopia transfer over Somali prisoners to Somalia? the deal was signed in 2015, right? then why wait for the deal to work in last 2017 when there is a federal government?

Last time Kheyre went to Ethiopia, he met the Ethiopian PM and soon later he held a press conference where he said Somali prisoners will be transferred.

The Ethiopian Government released more than 100 Somali prisoners and handed them over to Somalia’s Federal government, according to report.
Somalias Prime Minister Hassan Ali Kheire, who is currently attending the 29th African Union summit in the neighboring East African nation confirmed the release on his twitter feed.

Ethiopia agreed to hand over 120 Somali Prisoners in the framework of an agreement we reached, he tweeted. Mr Kheire did not mention if there were other Somali inmates still in Ethiopian jails.

The freed detainees are expected to join the Somalia Prime Ministers trip back to home in the coming days. It is unclear if the Prisoners, who were released under an agreement reached by both governments last month in Addis Ababa, completed their sentences.

Details of the offences for which they were imprisoned were not immediately available. Most of them have served in the Ethiopian jails for several years without any trial, according to Horseemedia.

Agent 47

Kheyre of behalf of the federal government led by farmaajo didn't only sign prisoner exchanging with Ethiopia, he also signed prisoners exchanging deal with Seychelles

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If that was true, why didn't Ethiopia transfer over Somali prisoners to Somalia? the deal was signed in 2015, right? then why wait for the deal to work in last 2017 when there is a federal government?

Last time Kheyre went to Ethiopia, he met the Ethiopian PM and soon later he held a press conference where he said Somali prisoners will be transferred.

The Ethiopian Government released more than 100 Somali prisoners and handed them over to Somalia’s Federal government, according to report.
Where was qalbi-noor captured? In Puntland in hirshabelle or jubaland or somaliland or even the "capital city" Mogadishu? No he was captured in galmudug. Why? Why did galmudug capture him and call Ethiopia to inform them that they will take him to Mogadishu so they can hand him over to Ethiopia so galmudug can respect their agreement that was signed by mahad salad which stated Somalia and Ethiopia will fight against al shabaab and UBO now you might wonder what that is? It's a name coined by the president of Ethiopia Somali region abdi iley UBO stands for ururka bahdilka Ogaden basically ONLF and that nigga mahad salad and Hassan shiekh signed that they will transfer prisoners.

Your Tuulo has cholera and your asking me about stocks?

Whether you like it or not ,this issue
Your Tuulo has cholera and your asking me about stocks?
What is your point again ?
Do you believe the kidnapping of the old fellow was justified ? Do you believe this was a non-event ?

You lurk on every thread about this subject yet you offer no opinions or add anything of value to the discussion . Do you have anything intelligent to add other than " we wuz cholera " and " distraction ".

I want you to stop sitting on the fence .You either support the kidnapping or you don't .which side are you on ?All these fancy words and dropping NGO jargon is nonsensical and complete and utter drivel .

Agent 47

Where was qalbi-noor captured? In Puntland in hirshabelle or jubaland or somaliland or even the "capital city" Mogadishu? No he was captured in galmudug. Why? Why did galmudug capture him and call Ethiopia to inform them that they will take him to Mogadishu so they can hand him over to Ethiopia so galmudug can respect their agreement that was signed by mahad salad which stated Somalia and Ethiopia will fight against al shabaab and UBO now you might wonder what that is? It's a name coined by the president of Ethiopia Somali region abdi iley UBO stands for ururka bahdilka Ogaden basically ONLF and that nigga mahad salad and Hassan shiekh signed that they will transfer prisoners.
Qalbidhagax said transfer me over to muqdisho cause he thought the ethiopians would get him. the deal was signed by farmaajo government:lolbron::camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Qalbidhagax said transfer me over to muqdisho cause he thought the ethiopians would get him. the deal was signed by farmaajo government:lolbron::camby:
Why was qalbi-noor captured in galmudug and by the galmudug administration :sass2: you do know the xabesh called him qalbi dhagax as a diss (Hard heart) cause they failed to sway his heart so why continue to call him that:sass1:

Im glad we arent cause the maro youre cut from was stained :ulyin:

The same people trying to bring this government down are just like you. Just look at your fake Farmaajo account on twitter. How disrespectful and time consuming is that?
:gucciwhat:

You literally are embodiment and personification of what somali hate means.

There's literally 1000s people like in positions of power who wake up everyday and try to move this country backwards. Thank god for federalism.

Agent 47

Why was qalbi-noor captured in galmudug and by the galmudug administration :sass2: you do know the xabesh called him qalbi dhagax as a diss (Hard heart) cause they failed to sway his heart so why continue to call him that:sass1:
Because he was in galmudug and he was hiding in a hotel and always on the phone when people saw him and they alerted the galmudug security since he was suspicious and was thought to be alshabab.

The farmaajo government exposed itself:mjlol:
The federal government signed the deal with ethiopia not galmudug:lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The same people trying to bring this government down are just like you. Just look at your fake Farmaajo account on twitter. How disrespectful and time consuming is that?
:gucciwhat:

You literally are embodiment and personification of what somali hate means.

There's literally 1000s people like in positions of power who wake up everyday and try to move this country backwards. Thank god for federalism.

WALAHI! im the cleanest hearted guy out there. I have no qabil mentality. All regions, all administration and all things Somali politics is disgusting to me and I have no effing respect for it and I dont respect any of the Somali leadership.

Therefore, if Somalia's leadership is up in the air and is contested by 40 different leaders from every corner then why is my claim to "Somali president of the internet" bothers you?

Youre a hypocrite

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
WALAHI! im the cleanest hearted guy out there. I have no qabil mentality. All regions, all administration and all things Somali politics is disgusting to me and I have no effing respect for it and I dont respect any of the Somali leadership.

Therefore, if Somalia's leadership is up in the air and is contested by 40 different leaders from every corner then why is my claim to "Somali president of the internet" bothers you?

Youre a hypocrite
You're a two faced hypocrite I respect people like @waraabe @Gilgamesh atleast they're honest and upfront stop with the crocodile tears here's the government of somaliland in jigjiga brown nosing abdi gashaamo iley
Here's muuse bixi the soon to be president of somaliland paying homage to the Ethiopia army while he was visiting Ethiopia why don't you fix your house first?

Whether you like it or not ,this issue

What is your point again ?
Do you believe the kidnapping of the old fellow was justified ? Do you believe this was a non-event ?

You lurk on every thread about this subject yet you offer no opinions or add anything of value to the discussion . Do you have anything intelligent to add other than " we wuz cholera " and " distraction ".

I want you to stop sitting on the fence .You either support the kidnapping or you don't .which side are you on ?All these fancy words and dropping NGO jargon is nonsensical and complete and utter drivel .

I'm not on the fence.

This story is still developing. And the only thing I noticed is how it exposed fake nationalist and people against development.

From what I researched personally, the story goes back to the previous administrations interior minister and a visit to Ethiopia that was signed off to include ONLF as a terrorist. The story is still developing and fake news and propaganda is littering the internet with poor decision making. In the mean time, I'm just focused on seeing who the fake nationalist are.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Just watch this playout on a Gobol level, its the most interesting. People would rather pray for dark clouds over Farmaajo party instead of praying for dark clouds over thier drought stricken regions to bring rain.
Exactly, they're complaining about politics of onlf and farmaajo while their families are dying of shuuban.

Youre a hypocrite

How am I a hypocrite. I'm gobolite and I will always keep my stance on that.

You don't want peace in Somalia. It's clear in your fake account. If you had any assets or interests in Somalia today you wouldn't want the place to burn. But since you have zero investments in Somalia, its convienent for you to tarnish the Somali name.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How am I a hypocrite. I'm gobolite and I will always keep my stance on that.

You don't want peace in Somalia. It's clear in your fake account. If you had any assets or interests in Somalia today you wouldn't want the place to burn. But since you have zero investments in Somalia, its convienent for you to tarnish the Somali name.

Have you ever heard of psychological condition called "ive been let down so much I should stay unhopefull" ...Were talking about Somalia sxb, Somalia!

Have you ever heard of psychological condition called "ive been let down so much I should stay unhopefull" ...Were talking about Somalia sxb, Somalia!

This is the greatest time on earth to be a Somali Period!

Personally I have a vested investment of a property building in Xamaar. Three months ago the building next to our asset got blown up. Do you see where I'm going with this?

I never called the group and said I want sell my equity in the building, we kept a firm belief that things will get better in the future. Because of having that single investment in Xamaar that pays a dividend from rental yields proves my hope for the country and people willing to take risks and invest in thier country.

The day you invest in an asset in xamaar is the day you will disable your twitter account.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending