Huge Protest planned for Qalbi Dhagax Minnesota State Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

The moment has finally arrived which will separate the true believers in Allah that are categorically against handing over Muslims to Infidels and those that support this and even declared the Somali war veteran as terrorists, which only a single country on this earth recognises as a terrorist. (Ethiopia)

Finally there is a litmus test to separate the wicked munafiq's qabliists and follows of Taghut from the true believer that stand by the Haq regardless if it goes against their petty desire for falsehood.

Anyone that has watched the video of his wife passing out and the little children crying for their father and still in support of this government that has labelled him a terrorist, may the curse of Allah fall on them all.

Last edited:
War umad wada xanuunsanayaan baa meesha ka buuxa. Gaalka aan kuu gaban baa kuu dhaama kuwan.

We are entering that crucial stage were the pure is being separated from the filth, were everything is coming out in the open no longer hidden, those who were saying "I will wait until the government makes an announcement" (hoping someone else would be blamed for this)

Have heard the shameless government announcement that this Muslim war veteran, a father, husband, that's leaving several kids behind is not only a guilty terrorist, but also works with al-shabab! they came out with complete character assassination.

In doing so they have pretty much openly admitted "we handed him over" and squashed all conspiracy theories everyone else that blindly supported them or gave them the benefit of the doubt had, with regards to blaming other members within the government going behind the President back.

Those very same people today have split into two groups, some for the first time in history have labelled ONLF a terrorist as well as the war veteran, others have gone deafening quiet like the true munafiqs that they are.

What they don't realise is that their silent or open support for such a treacherous un-Islamic act will not only make them blameworthy but also set a terrible precedent for the future, were other Somali's will be traded to the infidel Xabashi's.

We are entering that crucial stage were the pure is being separated from the filth, were everything is coming out in the open no longer hidden, those who were saying "I will wait until the government makes an announcement" (hoping someone else would be blamed for this)

Have heard the shameless government announcement that this Muslim war veteran, a father, husband, that's leaving several kids behind is not only a guilty terrorist, but also works with al-shabab! they came out with complete character assassination.

In doing so they have pretty much openly admitted "we handed him over" and squashed all conspiracy theories everyone else that blindly supported them or gave them the benefit of the doubt had.

Those very same people today have split into two groups, some for the first time in history have labelled ONLF a terrorist as well as the war veteran, others have gone deafening quiet like the true munafiqs that they are.

What they don't realise is that there silent or open support for such a treachery un-Islamic act will not only make them blameworthy but also set a terrible precedent for the future, were other Somali's will be traded to the infidel Xabashi's.

They didn't care to begin with. Only very few were genuine when they held off judgment until the government spoke. Waa munafiqiin sxb. Inal munafiqiina fidarkil asfali mina naar. Allah says the hypocrites belong to the lowest parts of hell. I am not shocked, even a little bit.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Reports are coming out from the intelligence community that this guy had an arms deal with terror group Shabab.

Reports are coming out from the intelligence community that this guy had an arms deal with terror group Shabab.

Complete utter nonsense damage control, this dude is not even a Salafi but a Suufi, the people that were harbouring him cannot stand salafists, shabab has therefore never controlled a single sacad territory because of it, even the moderate ICU failed.

You of all people should be seeing through these cheap lies and propaganda, you went from blaming Sanboolshe and other conspirators, to now jumping on the terrorist bandwagon just because your uncle made that press release.

The statement he is a terrorist and was therefore handed in, which we know is a lie, confirms that there was no conspirators whatsoever and that the Farmaajo administration handed this guy in on their own accord, they are not even ashamed of it nor trying to spin it by blaming others for it like you did before.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Make it clear, no one but ogadens are showing up to that shit. They have already started calling for the impeachment of Farmajo, they seriously need help.

VIP

The moment has finally arrived which will separate the true believers in Allah that are categorically against handing over Muslims to Infidels and those that support this and even declared the Somali war veteran as terrorists, which only a single country on this earth recognises as a terrorist. (Ethiopia)

Finally there is a litmus test to separate the wicked munafiq's qabliists and follows of Taghut from the true believer that stand by the Haq regardless if it goes against their petty desire for falsehood.

Anyone that has watched the video of his wife passing out and the little children crying for their father and still in support of this government that has labelled him a terrorist, may the curse of Allah fall on them all.

You Ethiopians need to chill.

Make it clear, no one but ogadens are showing up to that shit. They have already started calling for the impeachment of Farmajo, they seriously need help.

what a disgusting qabiilist comment, I did not expect to read that kind of diatribe from you. Lots of people will be protesting, the true pure Muslims enraged that one of their own veteren was handed over to be tortured by infidel Xabashi's.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Complete utter nonsense damage control, this dude is not even a Salafi but a Suufi, the people that were harbouring him cannot stand salafists, shabab has therefore never controlled a single sacad territory because of it, even the moderate ICU failed.

You of all people should be seeing through these cheap lies and propaganda, you went from blaming Sanboolshe and other conspirators, to now jumping on the terrorist bandwagon just because your uncle made that press release.

The statement he is a terrorist and was therefore handed in, which we know is a lie, confirms that there was no conspirators whatsoever and that the Farmaajo administration handed this guy in on their own accord, they are not even ashamed of it nor trying to spin it by blaming others for it like you did before.
Al Shabab operate deep in Xarardheere where HG live. Its a trio of pirates, terrorists and Galmudug in the region.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nobody will be protesting and I hope someone tips off the alphabet boys, so all the recent arrivees could be deported.

Too far?

Meh!!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
what a disgusting qabiilist comment, I did not expect to read that kind of diatribe from you. Lots of people will be protesting, the true pure Muslims enraged that one of their own veteren was handed over to be tortured by infidel Xabashi's.
I'm far from being qabilist, so relax. I have seen some of the posters that are being made for the protest, and I don't agree with it. You can protest for Dhagax's freedom without dragging the president of Somalia's name through dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending