Huge Protest in Garoowe and Bosaso, ridiculous inflation caused by counterfeit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right that this is all jokes for me, but what do you say about someone who changed his life outlook because what some anon on twitter said?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/a-truly-sad-eye-opening-on-qabiil-i-never-knew-about.20667/

You're taking neefs like @XamarCade serious by debating him about issues as cryptocurrency. The same xoolo that referred to himself as 'I am a 27 year old say walahi kid' :dead::dead:
Screenshot_20170719-082603.jpg
:susp: u say blasphemous things b/c of qabiil, how are we even on the same level :faysalwtf:

You're right that this is all jokes for me, but what do you say about someone who changed his life outlook because what some anon on twitter said?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/a-truly-sad-eye-opening-on-qabiil-i-never-knew-about.20667/

You're taking neefs like @XamarCade serious by debating him about issues as cryptocurrency. The same xoolo that referred to himself as 'I am a 27 year old say walahi kid' :dead::dead:

Checking somalispot before the nasdaq opens will cloud your judgement and ruin the morning.

I personally seen a negative affect on my mood from some posts on here.

Checking somalispot before the nasdaq opens will cloud your judgement and ruin the morning.

I personally seen a negative affect on my mood from some posts on here.
It's obvious his hate for Hawiye is eating him up to the point where he's saying some of the wall blasphemous shit, you can tell he's well into his mid to late 30s too, which is very sad.
Screenshot_20170719-082603.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They even branded their very own @Cognitivedissonance as a sheegato and not one of them until he proves it via DNA testing all for not siding with them on their hate parade against Hawiyes and Mogadishu :russ:

Now they are branding a guy like @LarryThePuntite who has more success than what these leeches would amount to several lifetimes as a sheegato :pachah1:
@Karim is a bastard child of siad barre he speaks for himself:ufdup:

Just like habar gidir is supporting that criminal because he's from their clan likewise I will support tolkaga even when they're in the wrong even if they're Somalidiid :farole:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's obvious his hate for Hawiye is eating him up to the point where he's saying some of the wall blasphemous shit, you can tell he's well into his mid to late 30s too, which is very sad.View attachment 25891
Personally nin habar gidir ah salaam maka qaadi laheen because most of them are moryaan oo lacag xaraan kuso koray boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay Maxa weeye yajuuj iyo majuuj ee illahay fiidnadooda hanaga qabto:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending