Huge Peace Treaty Maybe Signed Soon Between Saudi Arabia & Israel! Jewish Business Leaders Receive Warm Welcome In Saudi Arabia!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think this peace deal is Fantastic. Palestines needs to also wake up and make peace. Do what u have to do to survive so u can pray to your creator. Land is not a worthy cause to die for.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I think this peace deal is Fantastic. Palestines needs to also wake up and make peace. Do what u have to do to survive so u can pray to your creator. Land is not a worthy cause to die

Runaways from jihad have one destination: he'll fire.

It is a tough situation ayeeyo.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
No its not. on yomul deen you will be asked- did u die for your deen? Palestine is not your deen huuno
I was talking about the Palestinians themselves ayeeyo.

If an kaffir attacks their lands the men must not flee but fight to the death if needed.

I didn't make the rules ayeeyo.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
That Yahuudi lacag is DANGEROUS
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by ESPN

Wow the Arabs are some low dirty dogs wallahi the way they threw the Palestinians their so called brothers under the table imagine a people numbering around 12-15 million winning against an ethnic group with 300 plus million population and dozens of countries the Saudis are just mad that the Iranians have balls unlike Arabs I mean Saudi Arabia was the same regime which tried to outsource the war they started in Yemen by recruiting sudanese militias and they couldn't even win that war against the houthis what makes them take they can take on Iran I hope they get the bomb.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
There's always been an informal treaty between Israel and Saudi Arabia. It just wasn't overt. So this doesn't surprise me.

all of muslim africa refused to have relations with apartheid israel, as soon as palestines own arab brothers gave up on them, the rest of the muslim world will give up.

hate them or not israelis are true landherre and arabs of today are cucks

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Look forward to day oil alternative is found so Middle East can be back to irrelevance

all of muslim africa refused to have relations with apartheid israel, as soon as palestines own arab brothers gave up on them, the rest of the muslim world will give up.

hate them or not israelis are true landherre and arabs of today are cucks
Somalia should sign peace treaty with Israel.. World politics is about interests and not about ethnicity or religion.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
where did you get anything from my posts in the other thread that I support saudi or corrupt arabs? can you show me :jaynerd: even though you come from a country that has been muslim since the beginning you still associate islam with saudi like a white man:gaasdrink: so I was spot on about your self hatred I see
Your Arab Masters the Salaffi Wahabbis are liberalizing and secularizing Saudi yet you have a problem with Turkey and Somalia doing same thing. What happened to sharia?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your Arab Masters the Salaffi Wahabbis are liberalizing and secularizing Saudi yet you have a problem with Turkey and Somalia doing same thing. What happened to sharia?
MBS is a visionary leader. We’re so lucky that Saudi Arabia has finally stopped spreading extremist Islam. It’s affected so many Muslims around the world but finally we can rebuild.

Somalis must realise those Arabs they are bootlicking don’t care about religioness.

Our people used to be so free

034A60A4-03E7-416D-B035-19AA498580A4.jpeg

D02E6A2E-D542-4873-8C04-18BB7D65E8FE.jpeg

To this

8986B503-BEAC-4C47-BE4C-DB1BD611F4E2.jpeg

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
ladies in the pictures with no head covering probably same ones abusing their daughters today to wear 10 layers of clothing and be modest. Can’t imagine being female they got crazy lives lol

I think you need to get of the internet, these kind of places are not good for people like you

bidenkulaha

GalYare
ladies in the pictures with no head covering probably same ones abusing their daughters today to wear 10 layers of clothing and be modest. Can’t imagine being female they got crazy lives lol
That is exactly what is happening. I actually know a few mums who used to enjoy holidays in Italy before the war, not covered in a bag (who knows what up to) now forcing their children to. So weird

Latest posts