Huge Peace Treaty Maybe Signed Soon Between Saudi Arabia & Israel! Jewish Business Leaders Receive Warm Welcome In Saudi Arabia!

Lol 😂😂it's over for the Palestinian fighting for these last 60 years just to get ended by the people who swore to defend you Arab nationalist are seething rn

Shias are the only Muslims that kept their balls, Iraq put in their constitution forbidding relations with Israel, Saudis/UAE/Egypt/Jordan welcome them
Their blasphemous beliefs and atrocious acts against Sunni Muslims cannot be easily overlooked because they are in opposition against Israel. Iran and Iranian backed shia militias/politicians oppose Israel for their own interests and you’re gullible if you believe they have any concern for Sunni Muslims.

Last edited:
Shias are not on the haqq

They are way better than the rest, most Muslim leaders and governments have sold out to the Zionists, Yemen and Syria are barely holding it together as it is. And guess who is on the leash attacking them on their (ZIONIST) behalf? Besides, instead of dividing us, why not deal with the Shia issue when all the other belligerents afflicting the Ummah with chaos and fitnah are first dealt with? Surely they take precedent.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
These same people told me from my childhood that showing my teeth while laughing is makrooh. I want reparations.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Muhhh ummahhhhh

1xXQ.gif

Trending

Latest posts