Huge Oromo artist killed (unrest and violence in Ethiopia soon)

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
U oro
He was not a Muslim but very Oromo. He was interviewed a few days earlier and made comments against Abiye and Menelik. They shot him for being Oromo and his views. Abiye and the Ethiopian government won’t hear the end of it. Oromos are taking down statues of Menelik and protesting again. The gov have also arrested the entire OMN staff and temporary taken over the media network.

I’ve called this from the beginning, Abiye is not an Oromo and not to be trusted.

Others on here worrying about Oromos taking over Somali lands need to give that narrative a rest. We as a people have so much more of a problem than to cause conflict with neighboring Somalis. It’s not in our interest. We want a free Oromia, not expanding lands but a free state for Oromos, no Ethiopian rule and certainly no conflict with Somalis into their lands.
u oromo?

He was not a Muslim but very Oromo. He was interviewed a few days earlier and made comments against Abiye and Menelik. They shot him for being Oromo and his views. Abiye and the Ethiopian government won’t hear the end of it. Oromos are taking down statues of Menelik and protesting again. The gov have also arrested the entire OMN staff and temporary taken over the media network.

I’ve called this from the beginning, Abiye is not an Oromo and not to be trusted.

Others on here worrying about Oromos taking over Somali lands need to give that narrative a rest. We as a people have so much more of a problem than to cause conflict with neighboring Somalis. It’s not in our interest. We want a free Oromia, not expanding lands but a free state for Oromos, no Ethiopian rule and certainly no conflict with Somalis into their lands.
why would the gov kill him and purposely cause unrest when they're about to fill the dam in a week? he made a comment about meneliks horse I don't think that's worthy of taking his life and playing around with the idea of a civil war.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
why would the gov kill him and purposely cause unrest when they're about to fill the dam in a week? he made a comment about meneliks horse I don't think that's worthy of taking his life and playing around with the idea of a civil war.
perhaps the horse is of holy significance

They’ve been killing and arresting Oromos. There hasn’t been any change since TPLF rule. They just switched the mask and disguised it as a so called Oromo. Instead we have a lover of imperial Ethiopia who is a snake willing to kill any Oromo in his way. He has just arrested all opposition leaders and wants to play hardball. Oromos protested peacefully for years for a change but enough is enough. Is time for the old armed struggle to come back.

perhaps the horse is of holy significance
nah he just made a comment about meneliks horse being stolen from oromia or something along that line. It's either abiy or egypt and I feel like egypt would benefit more from this chaos.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
nah he just made a comment about meneliks horse being stolen from oromia or something along that line. It's either abiy or egypt and I feel like egypt would benefit more from this chaos.
yes it will and so could somalia too if it can get it shit together for 2 sec

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
oh my god i love oromos now!!
They’ve been killing and arresting Oromos. There hasn’t been any change since TPLF rule. They just switched the mask and disguised it as a so called Oromo. Instead we have a lover of imperial Ethiopia who is a snake willing to kill any Oromo in his way. He has just arrested all opposition leaders and wants to play hardball. Oromos protested peacefully for years for a change but enough is enough. Is time for the old armed struggle to come back.
you can't reason with people who are unaware of the plight of others and believe there group interest and needs should come first even if they don't know it. this kind of thinking leads to infringing on basic human even denying some of it because these this group is going against what society should be in there minds.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Definitely. There has always been more Oromos wanting an independent state. We just don’t have the support from the west the habesha has.

I think the West wants to keep Ethiopia united due to its large population. Keep all these ethnicities in one country and deal with them as a whole

Bro give us updates.

I want all naftanyas exposed and humiliated.

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS
photofunky.gif

Trending

Latest posts