Huge News: berbera corridor starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always setting the bar high. Somaliland has great ppl with great potential. One of the guys said the road is going through his farm land but he allowed it because it betters the nation:wow: .

Gobanimo waa dhalasho:wow1:

waraabe

Your superior
Always setting the bar high. Somaliland has great ppl with great potential. One of the guys said the road is going through his farm land but he allowed it because it betters the nation:wow: .

Gobanimo waa dhalasho:wow1:

Rageedi. Farmers are coming out in support of the project even thought it going through their lands.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Already know that whatever them terrible government folks build will be subpar, inadequate and mediocre. Reason being is that the money handed to them by UAE has already being divided up by the big cats, may Allah give them a cancer of the ball sacks. It is possibly leylatul qadr and I hope Allah accepts my habar on whomever in the government who has stolen the public works money and money intended for them.

Just watch @waraabe how these thieves will use the cheapest in every material and how when the terrential rains comes how the roads all of sudden wash away. Just watch adeer! Don't fall for this propaganda.

Menace you're really negative sxb. The ceerigaabo road came out successful and that was the ppls money. Of course politicians are gonna steal here and there but I doubt the funds are even in their hands. The Arabs have a vested interest in this port because China is about to upgrade Djibouti. They need a major presence in the red sea so I doubt they'll let gaajo politicians ruin that for them

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you're really negative sxb. The ceerigaabo road came out successful and that was the ppls money. Of course politicians are gonna steal here and there but I doubt the funds are even in their hands. The Arabs have a vested interest in this port because China is about to upgrade Djibouti. They need a major presence in the red sea so I doubt they'll let gaajo politicians ruin that for them

You just admitted that ceerigaabo was build by civilians and managed by civilians.

This is deeply involved by the gov thieves.5 mill was handed to them.

People had complained from government transparency in Berbera port

Maxaa kaa galay? You clearly have a problem with anything Isaac, good or bad. Meanwhile your ppl have killed more of each other in sool this Ramadan than AL shabab casualties in xamar

Maxaa kaa galay? You clearly have a problem with anything Isaac, good or bad. Meanwhile your ppl have killed more of each other in sool this Ramadan than AL shabab casualties in xamar

Stay in the topic and don't change it BTW the guy in video is Isaaq also.

That video is politics from the mucaarad. One of the signs of good governance is that they allow opposition. At the end of the day SL waa qabaail iswada Tashadeen. If the ppls livelihood are threatened silaanyo or whatever president would be dragged naked in the streets and given the boot out of the country.

Takale somalis just cry all fokin day. If they're hungry "waan gajoonaya" if they're full "cunto dhadhan xun banala siiyey ". Somalis are definition of Catch 22 "either you lose or you lose". First they complain about lack of projects then complain when the biggest project in 25 years is in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending