HUGE Hassan Sheikh Mohamud RALLY TONIGHT

literally, fat and old. Where are all the young people ? oohh thats right they are with N&N.

He has alot of young men and women in his party but they respectfully sat in the back to let the elderly sit in the front .

280481298_5236883452998757_2134004758118925435_n.jpg

Here is one young brother from your region east cabudwaak , that young brother will be responsible for holding proffesor HSM briefcase .
Mashallah proffesor HSM not only gave education to the youth but hes also giving them employment. Since farmajo wont give you a job try to send your resume to the good professor 😀

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A somalilander using the same propaganda that was started by Kenyans during the time when HSM took them to court.
Am I suprised ? No
Will xaaji Woke1 visit fking street? Maybe :diddyass:

The parliament ended this and never seen the light of day laakin go off .
I can imagine the amount of ajar HSM gets from cuqdad ridden folks that keep repeating these lies.
Dude its just a funny meme doesn’t mean I believe in it :wtf:
It caught my eye when I saw you voted for the dictator in that poll. Why do you want him to come back sxb?
farmaajo will reunite us all…. or officially Balkanize the somolian project :lolbron:

Suldaanka xamar daaye iyo banadiri
Adheer Ugaas shire ugaas suuley short speech and straight to the point .

Mashallah my ugaas ,nabadoons and xildhibaans are supporting HSM this elections , it was suppose to be for sh shareef and AAW but things change .

@MOEMONEY @Rationale
We want banadir state no if or buts dhuusayaal :ufdup:

Suldaanka xamar daaye iyo banadiri
Adheer Ugaas shire ugaas suuley short speech and straight to the point .

Mashallah my ugaas ,nabadoons and xildhibaans are supporting HSM this elections , it was suppose to be for sh shareef and AAW but things change .

@MOEMONEY @Rationale
We want banadir state no if or buts dhuusayaal :ufdup:

After ugaas shire ugas warsame ugaas suuley speach and endorsement

Xamar daaye and banadiri brothers are making a day long dua for proffesor Hassan sheikh mohamuud

I actually hope he wins, better a devil you know then one we do not know

sick and tired of Jubaland constantly being attacked by every new president

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I actually hope he wins, better a devil you know then one we do not know

sick and tired of Jubaland constantly being attacked by every new president
I heard he was sometimes confrontational with Madoobe but relented. I also heard SWS hate him for Jubaland borders agreement.

If I had to guess Madoobe would have 1. Deni 2. Shariif 3. hsm

I heard he was sometimes confrontational with Madoobe but relented. I also heard SWS hate him for Jubaland borders agreement

South west state is in day dream, Absame invaded and conquered Jubaland and were the first to cross the juba river and fight gaalo madow

Absamw was fighting the british empire in 1880s in kismayo, bardeere, afmadow, NFD and even deep inside kenya

let them dream, we have fought every moryaan and empire and nation in the last 200 years in waamo and were the first somali to fight gaalo madow

hassan was taken to jigjiga and abdi iley mad peace between him and madoobe

but i would rather trust a man i waged war with and then made peace then a new face as it just means i will have to start a new beef which i do not want

though beef is good, it will united all Absame as per usual, but i want madoobe gone and replaced with a new younger Absame who will build the area, he has done his job as the father of jubaland

insha Allah we need a new young fresh Absame leadership now

i hope somalis learn a lesson and accept waamo is ours, we have fought every group, look at its history, its always us fighting every new comer

i am good at fghting, does not concern me, but i would rather develop and build than wage war 24/7

its time every farax built his tuulo and educated their children, but i do fear villa somalia always as every moryaan wants to attack Absame

though they will lose every time they attack us insha Allah god will always be on our side,

but i need peace, development,

Trending

Latest posts