Huge Dilemma!!

Which one would you go to?

• World Cup final

• Maldives

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And? Sell it properly to her. No one dislikes free stuff. Maybe go to Maldives next year. WC happens every 4 years and starts in June. Maldives won't go anywhere

Exactly he can wait another 4 years :)
Wc is not going anywhere
Besides bidaar have some compassion
I’m sure she’s real excited

No i have to work in June and I have to go back to work late July/ beginning of August.

Okay I have two options
Get her a ticket so she can go with friends
Or take her to wc with you

Sxb thats what I heard. Correct me if I'm wrong. And there is absolutely nothign wrong with being a mixed race person. Maybe that came out wrong. I apologize.
I was more curious about the feminist part. It’s correct that I’m mixed race with Swedish. But where did you get that I am feminist?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Exactly he can wait another 4 years :)
Wc is not going anywhere
Besides bidaar have some compassion
I’m sure she’s real excited

Okay I have two options
Get her a ticket so she can go with friends
Or take her to wc with you
Oh this is only for him to go WC? That's fucked. I thought it was for both. In this case, he should spend the money he's saving for Maldives on ticket for her.

I don't have to pay for a mate but i have to pay for a gf. which relationship is more valuable when you look at it objectively sxb? Friends cherish you for the person you are. They truly do. True friends at least.

:damnmusic:
True relationships cherish you aswell
I mean maybe she’ll be okay with it
But still I would personally feel bad
For letting them down

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
:bell::wtfdis::wtfdis: Go to the World Cup nigga. You can always rearrange a Holiday to the Maldives at another time. This shouldn't even be a dilemma :wtf:
Sxb you have a khat chewing degenerate as your dp. You are in no position to dispense advice if you glorify and endorse such degeneracy. Having said that, I think you happen to be correct on this one. But the brother has only 1 ticket for the WC. I'd say he should spend money he's saved up for Maldives for her WC ticket. It would be a move to choose Maldives over WC because of your gf but it would be a dick move to leave her there and get a free ticket.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
:damnmusic:
True relationships cherish you aswell
I mean maybe she’ll be okay with it
But still I would personally feel bad
For letting them down
Re-booking a vacation isn't that hard. It's not like a holiday to the Maldives is a once in a lifetime opportunity. He can go a month after or a year after. The WC is once every for years and it always changes country so this may be the only opportunity he'll ever get to go to th WC. Plus it's free. Damn this shouldn't even be a hard decision :faysalwtf:

i have planned to go to the Maldives with my girlfriend this summer. We haven’t booked everything just yet, but have looked at prices and will probably get the tickets in January.

But I got an offer today by a friend of mine to watch the World Cup finals with him and a couple of friends. He won some kind of contest where he will get four tickets to the finals.

So either I go on a trip with my gf or I watch the World Cup finals, basically for free.

Help me!! :jcoleno:

How serious are you? If marriage = maldives :)

If not = Go to the WCT and have fun instead :)

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
i have planned to go to the Maldives with my girlfriend this summer. We haven’t booked everything just yet, but have looked at prices and will probably get the tickets in January.

But I got an offer today by a friend of mine to watch the World Cup finals with him and a couple of friends. He won some kind of contest where he will get four tickets to the finals.

So either I go on a trip with my gf or I watch the World Cup finals, basically for free.

Help me!! :jcoleno:

A week of love making and relaxation vs 90 minutes of high blood sugar, stress and anxiety.

Do the right think bro.:mindblown:

YoungFarah

VIP
Sxb you have a khat chewing degenerate as your dp. You are in no position to dispense advice if you glorify and endorse such degeneracy. Having said that, I think you happen to be correct on this one. But the brother has only 1 ticket for the WC. I'd say he should spend money he's saved up for Maldives for her WC ticket. It would be a move to choose Maldives over WC because of your gf but it would be a dick move to leave her there and get a free ticket.
Says the nigga telling us all to f*ck fat white women:childplease: If you don't get the f*ck outta here :drakekidding:

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I was more curious about the feminist part. It’s correct that I’m mixed race with Swedish. But where did you get that I am feminist?
I attach that label to anyone who is mildly against my opinions on women and relationships. You are opposed to my views of relationships arent you?

Re-booking a vacation isn't that hard. It's not like a holiday to the Maldives is a once in a lifetime opportunity. He can go a month after or a year after. The WC is once every for years and it always changes country so this may be the only opportunity he'll ever get to go to th WC. Plus it's free. Damn this shouldn't even be a hard decision :faysalwtf:

You are missing a nacaala in the last sentence :)

Your quirks and personality have totally disappeared :)

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Says the nigga telling us all to f*ck fat white women:childplease: If you don't get the f*ck outta here :drakekidding:
Sxb that was a logical and well-thought through plan. Its a resposne to a real life crisis facing Somali men in the west. I fully stand by what I said. You degenerate child.

Dude wants to go alone looool
After he promised them a vocation
I agree it’s a huge experience
But at least take the girl
They’ll have to wait
next summer I’m assuming

Horta you’re not in a relationship for the right reasons as well
:camby:

YoungFarah

VIP
You are missing a nacaala in the last sentence :)

Your quirks and personality have totally disappeared :)
Hey I guess I got bored of it hahaha. It has less impact when I say it nowadays. I've given up on this site ever being as of the quality it previously was so there's no point in spreading nacalad over these weird ass niggas :siilaanyosmile:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Hm let's see...world cup occurs once every four years and you've been given free tickets to the finals. Shouldn't this be a no brainer? Just reschedule with your girlfriend sxb, she'll understand i'm sure.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
What are your views?
I don't believe "love" is natural. I think evolution just meant for us men to attract a female by showing we can defend and provide for them, impregnate them, stick around till the baby can walk, and move on and repeat. You vociferously disagreed with me. I take names sxb. I've been doing it since 1977

Status
Not open for further replies.