Huge Breaking News! 7 killed, 10 injured in synagogue terror attack in #Jerusalem 🇮🇱! Palestinians Celebrate! Israel warns of massive response!

I know Palestinians are losing hope as their land, dignity and identity has been stripped from them for the last 70 years. But attacking places like a synagogue where the elderly come to worship and congregate is nasty behaviour.
This behaviour should never be accepted or celebrated.
Israel is going to use this attack to persecute the Palestinians in Gaza/ West Bank even more. Sigh.

I know Palestinians are losing hope as their land, dignity and identity has been stripped from them for the last 70 years. But attacking places like a synagogue where the elderly come to worship and congregate is nasty behaviour.
This behaviour should never be accepted or celebrated.
Israel is going to use this attack to persecute the Palestinians in Gaza/ West Bank even more. Sigh.
The Palestinians also did this on Holocaust Remembrance Day
This is exactly what Israel wanted. Now they don't have to hold back. The Israeli response is going to be brutal.

The Palestinians also did this on Holocaust Remembrance Day
This is exactly what Israel wanted. Now they don't have to hold back. The Israeli response is going to be brutal.
It is.... holocaust remembrance is sacred to them. This is giving them the go-ahead to basically rain down on Gaza. now they have the perfect excuse

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How convenient that Bibi is back and terrorism suddenly returns this is most likely a pretext to initiate another Infitada and grab the last remaining parts of Palestine

Trending