NEWS Huge blow for CBB: Rooble slaps Farmajoo loyalist Beyle from his MP seat

All these parasites are losing their seats. One after the other. Farmajoo can't even help one of his close allies Beyle .

This parasite thought that Gedo community could keep him in Mogadishu. They actually believe that Gedo community have influence in Mogadishu. Ask yourselves who is more landheere me or Gedo community?

Mr Beyle you and the other parasites are no longer welcome. You have shown to be a bad guest. Time for you to pack your bags and head back to Somaliland and accept you untouchable status there.

Bye bye parasite. I know you made a tidy profit from my people. I hope it brings you nothing but problems.

Beyle-Bayle.jpg

Last edited:
272295568_1635011816867552_9217387944815144843_n.jpg

More calcaal from these parasites. And I love it. They always talk about Somalimo. Beyle comes from Somaliland and he is a 2nd class citizen there.

Beyle actually believed that Gedo community could keep him in Mogadishu. Being loyal to Farmajoo means your end. Our house, our rules. If you don't like it than GTFO and go back to wherever you came from. And if you think a Gedo can keep you in Mogadishu than good luck.

Last edited:

Trending