Huge ass tornado smoked eastern ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I didn’t think this shit would go past New York but it reached Ontario. All the niggas in Toronto said it was windy asf but not much happened. Apparently all the damage happened near the Ontario-Quebec border. My family in Montreal and Ottawa got dusted. Their house is torn into shreds this shit serious g

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I didn’t think this shit would go past New York but it reached Ontario. All the niggas in Toronto said it was windy asf but not much happened. Apparently all the damage happened near the Ontario-Quebec border. My family in Montreal and Ottawa got dusted. Their house is torn into shreds this shit serious g
Good :siilaanyosmile: Niggas from Toronto won't be trolling here for a period of time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sorry to hear about that bro. That's fucked up still.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Shame it didn't reach Dixon. I wanted to see how much guns and drugs they would have found in the rubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.