HSM turns dictatorship as Somali journalist advocating for free speech arrested

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

the HAG have gone mad and tried to silence journalists the head of Somali Journalist Syndicate who advocates for free speech and fairnmedia. They have broken the constitution and even the US is very concerned. Failure!

TekNiKo

VIP

The desperate failed govt has continued to attack Nabad iyo Nolol candidates instead of AS

TekNiKo

VIP
what has clan got to do with anything when those in the crosshairs of the current government are Hawiye too
HAG are not one clan, many good people of Hiiraab like Cali Yare and Farxaan Qaroole AUN exist they are the war profiteering class of criminals who profit off the misery of their own clan.m, corruption is their only escape.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
:silanyosmile:I wouldn’t put too much weight into it, journalists been getting locked up in Somalia forever really.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Actually this is not dictatorship towards Totalitarian rule. But dictatorship towards Democracy.
Farmajo followed Dictatorship Towards Totalitarian Rule.
Big difference gentlemen:russsmug:

HAGS have never ruled a strong united Somalia, they work under Amisom and believe if dowladnimo were to occur they would lose all relevancy in the country. They’re against 1M1V and do whatever they can to avoid the nations progress by living on western handouts. As long as they receive paychecks and they can sell the country block by block they could care less about liberating Somaliweyn. Check out the Hutu comments on SL, they refer to them as a country. They don’t care for a United Somaliweyn, all they really care about is milking that international aid. Such weak minded regions can never help us succeed, they’d rather split up the whole country for a simple payday :wtfdis:
0CFED837-64F9-4205-9466-E169C7A8A79A.jpeg

Last edited:
Freedom of speech does not include reporting Al-shabab propaganda. The government has a duty to protect its people and we thank them for that.

You say this but you're government protects Roobow and Aweys, and other career terrorists.

They never once held them to account for their crimes.

Some even get great government jobs denied to your average Somali.

Trending