HSM plans to evict over 1200+ people from Somalia's old central bank. Leaked image from HSM shows planning of construction project for his family.

Example Muscat Oman building Aesthetics: The design of buildings must conform to Oman's cultural and architectural heritage. The use of traditional materials and architectural styles is a must, while modern designs must blend in with the existing environment. No buildings more than 6 floors in the whole country by mandate. View attachment 259848View attachment 259849View attachment 259850
Theres no reason why we can't keep the cultural heritage of our beautiful architecture and rebuild the city. The thing is that people want to look western or build a Dubai like city with no funds.
most of the Arab countries from north Africa to Oman got this similar design/ architecture Looks good and intriguing.

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1678699560070.jpg

Evictions have started
FB_IMG_1678698234752.jpg

Apparently Cali Jiko forced 2 families out of these homes and has been charging 600 & 550 a month since 2019. The properties are not in his name

:kanyehmm:

Last edited:
Lol they are squatters, kick them out and tell them to actually get a legal and lawful house to stay in, I support this one hundred percent. They shouldn’t be squatting in government buildings they knew the risk, times up

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Culusow has begun forceful evictions. Leaving these people homeless so the land can be built by his wife and her cronies:meleshame:

TekNiKo

VIP
Cali Yare exposes how Culusow is also planning to evict Reer Waaberi and give the plots to his family

Walle Farmaajo wa loo darsdy these are the miskiin people he defended

TekNiKo

VIP

Culusow naxariis darana
bal mamadan dhagayso she said Farmaajo refused to kick us out and defended us from shillinglee now Culusow sent 100 armed men to kick out civilians:meleshame:

HSM Is clearing ALL Government OWN property, Alot of the IDPs in Mogadishu need to be relocated back to their areas , especially now that Alshabaab is being Cleaned.

No More HAG sitting on Government Property ect, If your a Private Property Owner " you have nothing to worry about'.

In the Near Future we need slowly do this in All of the South, Farms, Property, Businesses should be returned to the rightful owners. Private or Public Owned

Last HSM admin they kicked people. out of a strip of road near the Airport Dirt Road, They even Bulldozed the Home of Ali Gaab who was the Head of Mogadishu's Police Traffic Department, even tho he was HG Police General they still said he had built that house without Gov Approval.

Hassan Sheikh is an enemy to the Somali people and a plague to the entire nation … I feel for them innocent citizens for getting evicted from their homes it’s sad

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Hassan Sheikh is an enemy to the Somali people and a plague to the entire nation … I feel for them innocent citizens for getting evicted from their homes it’s sad
Its literally public property, its owned by the government it's their fault for living there in the first place 💀

Trending

Latest posts