HSM plans to evict over 1200+ people from Somalia's old central bank. Leaked image from HSM shows planning of construction project for his family.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Gotta be cap. Everyone is armed in Xamar you can’t evict someone their tol will come with tekniko

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Reminds me of the time when HSM created Galmudug in Garasbaaley lol because of all the land he sold to hg friends and businessmen. One thing he’s known for his selling a lot of land to developers

The design looks ugly af, why people in Somalia specially the president of the whole country can't find a quality architecture to design their projects?
I'm not an Architect but still could design better than this.

The design looks ugly af, why people in Somalia specially the president of the whole country can't find a quality architecture to design their projects?
I'm not an Architect but still could design better than this.
It’s a very ugly grey colour I agree. It does not complement the city being coastal with a nice blue colour. They should build the pre civil war white building styles

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s a very ugly grey colour I agree. It does not complement the city being coastal with a nice blue colour. They should build the pre civil war white building styles
So it’s not just me, I much prefer the white buildings, green trees and blue skies contrast.

All these coloured buildings are annoying lol. Makes Xamar look like any other Somali city

So it’s not just me, I much prefer the white buildings, green trees and blue skies contrast.

All these coloured buildings are annoying lol. Makes Xamar look like any other Somali city
It's like they skipped the architect's work.
They didn't even tried hiring & counseling with online freelancing architects on sites like fiverr or Upwork.

I want Xamar to look like this

Mudanza-Estepona-1.jpg
estepona-old-town-with-white-washed-buildings-and-traditional-potted-geraniums-family-explorin...jpg
man-carrying-hay-among-white-buildings-white-towns-frigiliana-andalusia-BE3BMH.jpg

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I swear i would architect Somali citites for free just give me a bed and food and i am ready.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
4309E02A-C858-4F4C-8240-71648D74322C.jpeg

Bring back this style of Xamar. it was unique i hate these post modern cities where they have ugly ass sky scrapers everywhere.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Looking at the placement of this, it might be so near to the airport to house foreign diplomats. This is by far the most secure part of Xamar and most Xalane, visiting Presidents stay near the airport.

D5BE87F0-D269-4D9A-A19A-F1605558BFFF.jpeg

Aden Adde needs the expansion and looks like they’ve got some space although it would be tight and needs a few buildings knocked down.

Example Muscat Oman building Aesthetics: The design of buildings must conform to Oman's cultural and architectural heritage. The use of traditional materials and architectural styles is a must, while modern designs must blend in with the existing environment. No buildings more than 6 floors in the whole country by mandate.
al-mukalla-2.jpeg
images.jpeg
residential-buildings-in-the-city-of-muscat-sultanate-of-oman-middle-FCPYWX.jpeg

Theres no reason why we can't keep the cultural heritage of our beautiful architecture and rebuild the city. The thing is that people want to look western or build a Dubai like city with no funds.

Trending