HSM meets Biden.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We went from this

F8A73601-0FC8-47C9-860B-8CFBD530C1C7.jpeg

To this

9DE23B85-080F-4B7B-A36E-7DA338520465.jpeg

But Alhamdulilah Allah is the best of planners, Somalia is back :banderas: 2012-2022<< 2012 - 2027 and a third term loading inshallah

You’ll forever always be comparing yourself to others. I suggest you focus and look after your people, you have an Al shabaab problem in Galgaduud. You also have a Sufi problem. The Democratic Party is a well known destabilizing force, it won’t help bring back the republic. Build your institutions and maybe then America will allow you to use your own resources. NATO is the number one reason we’re poor it enriches itself by funding terrorist organizations and politicians like Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You’ll forever always be comparing yourself to others. I suggest you focus and look after your people, you have an Al shabaab problem in Galgaduud. You also have a Sufi problem. The Democratic Party is a well known destabilizing force, it won’t help bring back the republic. Build your institutions and maybe then America will allow you to use your own resources. NATO is the number one reason we’re poor it enriches itself by funding terrorist organizations and politicians like Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.
yall take me too serious lol. im just trolling you all, avoid the bait :mjlaugh: farmaajo is yesterdays news for sure though, I agree. I’ve lately seen many leaving the NN cult :rejoice:

Regardless it’s good for us to be close to America as they are by far the strongest economic power, military power and fund the financial and development institutions we want access to like the World Bank and IMF. I say this as being the one to fight them in the 90s and their Ethiopian puppets they ordered in 07. American foreign policy has changed since and we should let bygones be bygones.

Currently they fund most of our FGS budget, provide the most humanitarian aid, force FGS+FMS cooperation, train our troops, provide intelligence and air support (Danab are comfortably the most effective Somali fighting force) and soon we will be benefiting from climate change investment once we deal with our security challenges.

It's a bit rich to claim it's NATO funding Shabaab when Qatar the biggest supporter of the last regime are on tape funding bombings in Bosaso and claiming they have channels within Shabaab. And also the fact we hadn't fought Shabaab for five years while they expanded across the country and became the richest terrorist organisation in the world :francis: