HSM is already making big mistakes

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dont ever under estimate Harti bro, or Ogaden

Kablalax has this strange habit of being a torn on your side, they never lose lands bro, and always counter attack, OG, MJ, Dhulo never ever give up a peace of land, even after a century they will come back for it,

Harti is divided, but house of Harti can unite over night like Absame , both are known to do counter attacks with ferocious ability

SL would be told to get lost and move up if and when they unite, they just lack a united Harti leadership

SL pays a lot of bribe, when the money dries up, they will get a reality check

bro yall can have your banadir, as long as we get our SSC

if it means HAG will think more federalism, its all good

but like switzerland, south africa, lets have 3 capitals, or 4 in south Africa's case

Buale, Afmadow, Kismayo, garowe, baidao and xamar, galkaciyo, Las canood?

the judiciary, the parliament, the executive and the senate cane be placed in each capital

i understand some of he land is in the hand of terrorist, but we can talk about this when the land is alkabab free

why should HAG have the capital?
You can make a federal region within Banadir where only federal laws apply and are out of the control of the state. Germany and Canada already do this

Laftagareen will be deposed soon and it's high time Lower Shabelle secedes from Southwest State. Bay and Bakool is enough for the RX clan

As @Galmudug-State rightly says Banadir must have statehood now immediately and the best way is to make it join forces with Lower Shabelle to form the sixth and final state making up our country

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Laftagareen will be deposed soon and it's high time Lower Shabelle secedes from Southwest State. Bay and Bakool is enough for the RX clan

As @Galmudug-State rightly says Banadir must have statehood now immediately and the best way is to make it join forces with Lower Shabelle to form the sixth and final state making up our country
We then need to build a Great Wall around SWS and not allow Shabaab to travel outside of that state.

Dont ever under estimate Harti bro, or Ogaden

Kablalax has this strange habit of being a torn on your side, they never lose lands bro, and always counter attack, OG, MJ, Dhulo never ever give up a peace of land, even after a century they will come back for it,

Harti is divided, but house of Harti can unite over night like Absame , both are known to do counter attacks with ferocious ability

SL would be told to get lost and move up if and when they unite, they just lack a united Harti leadership

SL pays a lot of bribe, when the money dries up, they will get a reality check

bro yall can have your banadir, as long as we get our SSC

if it means HAG will think more federalism, its all good

but like switzerland, south africa, lets have 3 capitals, or 4 in south Africa's case

Buale, Afmadow, Kismayo, garowe, baidao and xamar, galkaciyo, Las canood?

the judiciary, the parliament, the executive and the senate cane be placed in each capital

i understand some of he land is in the hand of terrorist, but we can talk about this when the land is alkabab free

why should HAG have the capital?

Somalia is heading towards confederency so capital won't matter. Besides it is not as if Mogadishu controls the country.

Akhi let them attempt it, I’m hoping for it

What are you going to do if Qoslaaye develeps the fortitude/intellect to brib Northern fugitives MPs to pass Benaadir law. As well as bully many/most Southern MPs, with the exception of Southerners MPs from Bari/Nugaal PL? Are you willing to boycott the Somalia Italiana parliament, like JSL? Emulate JSL so that PL fugitives can assemble in Muqdisho and get paid for sitting in the Somalia Italiana parliament where they pretend to represent PL

This could be a win for Qoslaaye. Increasing the supply of fugitive MPs will decrease the price of their votes and he wont be worrying about confederalists threatening to boycott him unless they get a share of controlling/taxing Qoslaaye's people

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it says in the Somali construction that Benedir federal state needs to be established. Inshallah HSM will complete the job he started.

Peacemaker your sensible person. I mean who can stop 3 million Mogadishu people get their voices just like everyone else in the country? Benedir federal state train also already gone and nobody can stop it.

Bro careful what you wish for,

even if its 3 million , come on bro, somalis like to throw numbers around

not all that 3 million will be HAG, what about eley, jarer

heck there is a town in hodan called Qoraxey full of Ogadens, so be careful what you wish for bro, every qabiil has become a refugee in xamar during the xamar shabab ousting days of sharif and not all of them are HAG

i say have your banadir, but will you rotate the capital? have a south Africa/ swiss type of capitals?

and will you give me SSC as a state? as an Ogaden, this helps me, i want to see a weak somaliland as that is a threat to Ogadeniya, an a stronger Harti as a buffer where i can use SSC later to export Gas in the future insha Allah

certain somaliland clans are very very pro habashi, so making them weaker with another Harti state that is friendlier to OG is something i must consider, as OG we dont think just Jubaland, we think multi dimensional as we live in 3 countries

but say an sovereign somaliland free from xamar back stabbed an Ogadeniya trying to break away from Ethiopia mired in civil war, would a SSC state not be an ally? which can put pressure on somaliland?

for me its about weakening somaliland, and a stronger Harti 2 states is better for me,

so have your banadir, but give me my SSC and my Ogadeniya will have a two Harti allies on her northern border rather than a pro habashi Dir northern neighbour state

its a win win, you get your banadir, and i get a friendlier ally in my northern border, and i weaken a northern enemy at the same time

What are you going to do if Qoslaaye develeps the fortitude/intellect to brib Northern fugitives MPs to pass Benaadir law. As well as bully many/most Southern MPs, with the exception of Southerners MPs from Bari/Nugaal PL? Are you willing to boycott the Somalia Italiana parliament, like JSL? Emulate JSL so that PL fugitives can assemble in Muqdisho and get paid for sitting in the Somalia Italiana parliament where they pretend to represent PL

This could be a win for Qoslaaye. More votes to buy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignore these people. We are not talking about Puntland but our own HAG land. I would like to see a anyone try and stop Benedir state.

I remember when fools tried to stop Galmudug becoming a fedreal state. We didn't even say a word but let our guns talk for us.

Benedir Federal State has already happened. We are going to create the flag and elect a president.

Somalia is heading towards confederency so capital won't matter. Besides it is not as if Mogadishu controls the country.

exactly, i want confederacy so xamar using state power does not rape me,

every enemy Jubaland and Ogaden have had, came from xamar and villa somalia to be exact using state resources since 1960 to fight me directly and indirectly

take your banadir, but i want to cut your fangs and make the capital shared, legislature, judiciary central bank and execute office, share it like south Africa , Switzerland, UAE

then i will believe you, lets make it a confederacy so no villa somalia ever becomes a threat to Puntland or Jubaland or SSC,

you get 3 HAG states, i get 3 Kablalax states, Dhulo gets their own regional and develop finally and can become a bulwark ally on the north for me this is desirable, i get a northern kablalax state friendlier to me for Ogadeniya and not a pro habashi loving creature up north

Bro careful what you wish for,

even if its 3 million , come on bro, somalis like to throw numbers around

not all that 3 million will be HAG, what about eley, jarer

heck there is a town in hodan called Qoraxey full of Ogadens, so be careful what you wish for bro, every qabiil has become a refugee in xamar during the xamar shabab ousting days of sharif and not all of them are HAG

i say have your banadir, but will you rotate the capital? have a south Africa/ swiss type of capitals?

and will you give me SSC as a state? as an Ogaden, this helps me, i want to see a weak somaliland as that is a threat to Ogadeniya, an a stronger Harti as a buffer where i can use SSC later to export Gas in the future insha Allah

certain somaliland clans are very very pro habashi, so making them weaker with another Harti state that is friendlier to OG is something i must consider, as OG we dont think just Jubaland, we think multi dimensional as we live in 3 countries

but say an sovereign somaliland free from xamar back stabbed an Ogadeniya trying to break away from Ethiopia mired in civil war, would a SSC state not be an ally? which can put pressure on somaliland?

for me its about weakening somaliland, and a stronger Harti 2 states is better for me,

so have your banadir, but give me my SSC and my Ogadeniya will have a two Harti allies on her northern border rather than a pro habashi Dir northern neighbour state

its a win win, you get your banadir, and i get a friendlier ally in my northern border, and i weaken a northern enemy at the same time

I can't give you SSC because it belongs to Somaliland. The majority of Sool and Sanaag is Isaac. That is a fact. If you wish to fight Somaliland than go ahead but I am not interested.

Benedir Federal state is a done deal. We won't even discuss it with non-HAGs

exactly, i want confederacy so xamar using state power does not rape me,

every enemy Jubaland and Ogaden have had, came from xamar and villa somalia to be exact using state resources since 1960 to fight me directly and indirectly

take your banadir, but i want to cut your fangs and make the capital shared, legislature, judiciary central bank and execute office, share it like south Africa , Switzerland, UAE

then i will believe you, lets make it a confederacy so no villa somalia ever becomes a threat to Puntland or Jubaland or SSC,

you get 3 HAG states, i get 3 Kablalax states, Dhulo gets their own regional and develop finally and can become a bulwark ally on the north for me this is desirable, i get a northern kablalax state friendlier to me for Ogadeniya and not a pro habashi loving creature up north

Benedir Federal state will make sure that a central government will not harm you. This will weaken central authority in Somalia. Yes, lets make Somalia a confederacy.

I don't want to cause you or anyone problems. I just want representation for 3 million reer Mogadishu.

Somaliland issue has nothing to do with me.

Lol, you can’t have Banadir state when we are still tied together in this mess. Galnus itself is unconstitutional. Everyone will want their tuulo to become a state. Caku 68er’s

Lets see if you can stop me. Like I said I won't talk about Benedir state with you just as you don't talk about Puntland affairs with me.

I can't give you SSC because it belongs to Somaliland. The majority of Sool and Sanaag is Isaac. That is a fact. If you wish to fight Somaliland than go ahead but I am not interested.

yes you can, then i will make sure Jubbaland and Puntland fight tooth and nail to a HAG banadir state

if you can carve a sate out of galmudug which doe snot meet dastuur rules and now want banadir and wish to deny me my SSC state, then no point of this brother

no plane can land in somaliland with out xamar say so, just allow the existence on paper, we will do the rest

at least in case white nations recognise Sland, we can go and say they are grabbing SSC somalia recognised regional state

i am asking you for a peace of paper, let me do the fighting, that is villa somalia is good at, its a paper state anyways with no tooth

you cannot deny me my right for a second Harti state yet you want me to support your banadir state?

you need to learn the meaning of win win bro, give me value and i give you value

I need a second Harti state , or are you refusing me a SSC state because Ogadeniya would be saver with SSC which would make somaliland weaker?

is this out of cuqdad bro for Ogadeniya potential state in the future insha Allah because a second Harti SSC state would be friendlier to their Ogadeniya cousins ?

Lol, you can’t have Banadir state when we are still tied together in this mess. Galnus itself is unconstitutional. Everyone will want their tuulo to become a state. Caku 68er’s

Maxamed, will you agree to a banadir state in return for a second Harti SSC state ?

and the capital being shared like south Africa, Switzerland ?

sorry bro, promises, i dont want them i want something signed on paper and i want to protect myself against the evils of a HAG villa somalia or a farmajo type or another langab ever getting villa Somalia again to wage wart on Puntland, Jubaland, etc ,

i want you to have your banadir, give me my SSC and will have a confederacy of equal ranks and the capital becomes shared

i will not put my neck on a plate for you sxb so it can be cut anytime, i am not falling for a promise, in case one day we get another dictator

remember we are not talking as an Ogaden and HG, we are talking as Darood and Hawiye , or Hiiraab and Kablalax, we are both out for the interest of our two peoples,

sorry bro, promises, i dont want them i want something signed on paper and i want to protect myself against the evils of a HAG villa somalia or a farmajo type or another langab ever getting villa Somalia again to wage wart on Puntland, Jubaland, etc ,

i want you to have your banadir, give me my SSC and will have a confederacy of equal ranks and the capital becomes shared

i will not put my neck on a plate for you sxb so it can be cut anytime, i am not falling for a promise, in case one day we get another dictator

remember we are not talking as an Ogaden and HG, we are talking as Darood and Hawiye , or Hiiraab and Kablalax, we are both out for the interest of our two peoples,

Bro I won't negotiate Benedir Federal state with non-HAGS. This is an internal HAG issue. Benediir state train has already gone.

If you wish to fight Somaliland and take Isaac lands Sool and Sanaag than good for you. I ain't involved or interested in war or problems. I am only interested in doing good things.

Trending

Latest posts