HSM: Arms embargo will be lifted first week of December. Debt relief 13th December

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I'm looking forward to this inshallah. By having the arms embargo lifted we can defeat Shabaab with more ease hopefully.

Somali F-35s, Sukhoi su-57s, tanks, helicopters, Bayraktars at Aden Adde and the Port of Mogadishu coming soon? New dams, roads, power-plants, health programs, financial packages, spaceports, a stupendous ECONOMIC BOOM after the debt relief LOADING too?

oooooooeeehhhh :banderas:

We ain’t getting f35s warya. US don’t want nations hostile to Israel to have an edge in air superiority. That’s why egypts airforce is basically shite their f16s are downgraded heavily and they have subpar weapons. No wonder so many Israeli aircraft destroyed the Egyptians in the past when they get subpar weapons. They can’t even get Russian ones or they’ll be sanctioned. We need a diverse airforce of Russian Chinese and European aircraft and use that to leverage the US and well become a part of the military industrial complex. We can avoid sanctions as a developing nations if we keep strong ties with the eastern bloc, use the best of both worlds to create a diverse airforce and use that to forcefully unite greater Somalia by granting nations lucrative oil deals for weapons and political immunity. They’ll be so reliant on our resources we could become the dominant power in Africa and then we can start a Somali mossad hunt down enemies who destabilised us in the past and then create infighting in neighbouring nations fund different militias and send our army in as a solution then assimilate or displace to gain more territory HAHAHAHAHHA

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Maybe in reference to this document also mentions December 1st review. HSM must have some inside info to state it will be lifted. Would be big for legitimacy of government
1700937645952.jpeg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
You can't trust the somalis with even basic Ak's PKMs, teknikos. Shit they already got which are ending up with the terrorists or clan militias. This is just adding fuel. I doubt it, but we will see.

You can't trust the somalis with even basic Ak's PKMs, teknikos. Shit they already got which are ending up with the terrorists or clan militias. This is just adding fuel. I doubt it, but we will see.
It will most likely be strictly limited to the SNA and won’t be sent to the militias. Could you imagine the clan wars if they had modern missiles and helicopters💀

It will most likely be strictly limited to the SNA and won’t be sent to the militias. Could you imagine the clan wars if they had modern missiles and helicopters💀
Clans and AS can't even maintain sophisticated weaponry due to lack of parts supply, sophisticated weapons require routine maintenance. Only the gov will have access to that foreign supply chain.

I doubt a geejire could fix a modern tank engine or a jet turbine even if they had the parts.

The americans are funding the armory and training personel on stockpile management. This was in March, hopefully they have trained more personel and rebuild more facilities.
over the last five years, through our great partnership with the HALO Trust and Somali Security forces, we eliminated 15 tons of obsolete, unusable, and unstable ammunition. Our partnership has trained over 225 personnel in physical security and stockpile management to ensure facilities are utilized safely and effectively, according to international best practices.

We built and refurbished 25 structures with enhancements to meet security standards. One of these buildings includes the SNA’s main armsstorage

attash

Amaan Duule
Somali F-35s, Sukhoi su-57s, tanks, helicopters, Bayraktars at Aden Adde and the Port of Mogadishu coming soon? New dams, roads, power-plants, health programs, financial packages, spaceports, a stupendous ECONOMIC BOOM after the debt relief LOADING too?

oooooooeeehhhh :banderas:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

It's happening!??!?! Never thought I would see this coming :ohdamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm looking forward to this inshallah. By having the arms embargo lifted we can defeat Shabaab with more ease hopefully.
How Naive are you? These weapons will most likely be used against Digil and Mirifle guys in Marka and even if they don't, they will sell it to Al-shabab and Baidabo wall fall.

How Naive are you? These weapons will most likely be used against Digil and Mirifle guys in Marka and even if they don't, they will sell it to Al-shabab and Baidabo wall fall.
It’s 2023, waa leys bartay sxb. No clan can dominate another clan in their lands. Just look at Dhulbahante sxb. Today Isaaq is running away from Dhulbahante

D&M have their own state and army to defend them, and they are also members of the SNA

Jungle

VIP
Big political win for Garguurte if this vote goes through. I wonder what concessions did he give to our western overlords in the security council for the embargo to be lifted. There's always strings attached with these folks. The only two obstacles the Chinese and Russians presented for the most part was the management of weapons and munitions along with improving the professionalism of the SNA.

Trending