HSM appoints sheikh sharif in a position.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is terrible appointment, he has no 'bone' so to speak in SL. I would've named a Dhulbahante or HY. Let the unionist northerners talk about bringing a 'program' of 'change' they seek. But to be quite honest they have 'internal' problem Isaaq, so even if u agree with one, the other will cry and may cause instability. I urge Sharif to demand they are 'united' first before he speaks to anyone of them.

HSM learned from his 2012-2017 tenure. He knows he will never get support from shisheeye might aswell build solid base on his hometurf.
:manny:

I really like some of his appointments so far , Shariif is an honourable man ( not saying just because he's my moms uncle)

The BIG appointment's will be

1) NISA CHIEF

2) ODAWA - if he replaces him

3) BEILE ( dont think he will replace him )

4) PM ( THIS IS THE BIG ONE )

HSM to HAG

1653492460793.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I really like some of his appointments so far , Shariif is an honourable man ( not saying just because he's my moms uncle)

The BIG appointment's will be

1) NISA CHIEF

2) ODAWA - if he replaces him

3) BEILE ( dont think he will replace him )

4) PM ( THIS IS THE BIG ONE )
Ileen your half MOORYAAAN thats why you always attack Beesha Sade and praise our enemies. You are not a pureblood

Harry Potter Reaction GIF

This is terrible appointment, he has no 'bone' so to speak in SL. I would've named a Dhulbahante or HY. Let the unionist northerners talk about bringing a 'program' of 'change' they seek. But to be quite honest they have 'internal' problem Isaaq, so even if u agree with one, the other will cry and may cause instability. I urge Sharif to demand they are 'united' first before he speaks to anyone of them.
You have no power to demand anything :hahaidiot:

mid they accept Sland independence and give them harti land. I saw we declare Jubbaland and puntland independence too

what is the point of being in a then? Let each major qabil go their own way and if yar yar Hag and Mx want to create their own central Somalia so be it

but if somaliland is recognised. I say let jubaland and puntland go separately too as we don’t benefit from villa Somalis anyways

might as well spend the energy developing our new countries

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
mid they accept Sland independence and give them harti land. I saw we declare Jubbaland and puntland independence too

what is the point of being in a then? Let each major qabil go their own way and if yar yar Hag and Mx want to create their own central Somalia so be it

but if somaliland is recognised. I say let jubaland and puntland go separately too as we don’t benefit from villa Somalis anyways

might as well spend the energy developing our new countries
Puntland is already independent
A21F00B8-C771-4CA7-95CC-C2BC5746F584.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts