HSM advisor and a former minister: We can give a base to Israel in the red sea, we have a good relations with Israel

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Former minister Ahmed Omar Gagle and an advisor close to the president Yussef Abdel-Karim both said HSM has intentions to normalize relations, one of them said we should give a base to Israel.

There has been growing population of somalis supportive of normalization relationship with Israel.
I can see how Israel can help Somalia with alot of things but I dont think is wise to have a relationship with Israel at the moment .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There has been growing population of somalis supportive of normalization relationship with Israel.
I can see how Israel can help Somalia with alot of things but I dont think is wise to have a relationship with Israel at the moment .
It’s positive to see Somalis are becoming more Somali first and detaching emotion from politics. Shows a real improvement in our IQ. Inshallah with more education this movement will spread.

It’s positive to see Somalis are becoming more Somali first and detaching emotion from politics. Shows a real improvement in our IQ. Inshallah with more education this movement will spread.

Let's be reall there are alot of somalis who see Palestinians being more worthy then their own familly, themselfs ,country ect back home.
Not sure if is the right time to normalize relationship but then again with the drought and hunger add our allies Turkey,uae,saudi ,egypt and u.s.a all having strong relationship with Israel
The time to normalize friendship with them never has looked good befor then now .

Last edited:
As long as Al-Shabab occupies a part of the country they should not be given the narrative and propaganda tool of pointing out the support given to the apartheid state of Israel.