HSM abolishes the Judicial Service and Anti-Corruption Council Committees established by the previous Government.

Caqli hutu the UN money isn't yours and the abaar money you stole belongs to all Somalia not that 1 city state you call a country.

This is HAG money not Somaliland or Puntland. Sommaliland and others already gets their cut.
You have nothing to do with this. Do you pay tax? Do you contribute to oureconomy? Do you even defend our country? You just want to take and contribute zero. We are not having that.

Farmaajo gave many jobs to his mates in the group. It needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

There’s a deep clean of all the institutions of former NN.
Farmaajo gov was def corrupt. I hope HSM and PM Hamza do come up and start a fresh new Effient anti corruption committee. If he doesn’t it would reveal his true intentions

Laagite

الداروودي
This is HAG money not Somaliland or Puntland. Sommaliland and others already gets their cut.
You have nothing to do with this. Do you pay tax? Do you contribute to the economy? Do you even defend the country? You just want to take and contribute zero. We are not having that.
You collect money in the name of Somalia namely the 18 provinces, what does drought money have to do with Alshabaab?

Stop clapping your cheeks for free like some cheap dh1lo, you got nothing from that aid too.

This is what Puntland does with its share of the UN money. Well done to Puntland. Creedy Laagite wants our share which is meant for the poorest of our own people. We should be using our money just like Somaliland and Puntland to build up our infrasture, roads, towns and cities instead of giving it to CBB parasites from Lascanood or Baran

FefXh7yX0AwI5_I

FefXiI5X0BAizhQ

Laagite

الداروودي
This is what Puntland does with its share of the UN money. Creedy Laagite wants our share.

FefXh7yX0AwI5_I

FefXiI5X0BAizhQ
Bosaso is a port city with its own income why tf does it need UN money for anything. Stop dodging the question.

Has any HAG recieved 143 million and if so where is it?

You collect money in the name of Somalia namely the 18 provinces, what does drought money have to do with Alshabaab?

Stop clapping your cheeks for free like some cheap dh1lo, you got nothing from that aid too.

There is no 'we', Somaliland, Puntland already get their share direct from the UN and they use it wisely to help their people. Now why are you talking about my community's resources and opportunities?

This is what Puntland does with its share of the UN money. Creedy Laagite wants our share.

FefXh7yX0AwI5_I

FefXiI5X0BAizhQ
His share is sent to PL and SL. Got to respect the hustle of reer Las Qoray after milking Hargeysa and Garowe they heading to Xamar to collect the 3rd revenue and they even tryna make us feel bad for refusing this threeway hustle.
:damn:

Laagite

الداروودي
There is no 'we', Somaliland, Puntland already get their share direct from the UN and they use it wisely to help their people. Now why are you talking about my community's resources and opportunities?
Ain't no one want your expired biscuits, wheres the money Habar Digirow

Ain't no one want your expired biscuits, wheres the money Habar Digirow

Leave us alone and quit acting like a parasite. Do you see me asking for job in Baran, Lascanood? Do you see me begging Somaliland or Puntland to employ me. Laagite you have no right to talk about the wealth of Benedir, GM, HS and lower shebelle. Instead ask for your rights in Somaliland where you people are based.

Bosaso is a port city with its own income why tf does it need UN money for anything. Stop dodging the question.

Has any HAG recieved 143 million and if so where is it?

Exactly, Bosaso port wealth goes 100% into Puntland so why are you mad about my people using their own wealth to better themselves. Somaliland and Puntland also get huge development grants from the UN which they use 100% for themselves.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Farmaajo gov was def corrupt. I hope HSM and PM Hamza do come up and start a fresh new Effient anti corruption committee. If he doesn’t it would reveal his true intentions
Inshallah. Good governance should be what everyone wants mucaarad or muxaafid.

At the end of the day if we want to be taken serious by international finance and institutions we need a legit corruption and audit committee.

Laagite

الداروودي
His share is sent to PL and SL. Got to respect the hustle of reer Las Qoray after milking Hargeysa and Garowe they heading to Xamar to collect the 3rd revenue and they even tryna make us feel bad for refusing this threeway hustle.
Imagine insulting reer LQ, reer LQ are taajirs from Berbera all the way to Bosaso know reer LQ. Some random pops from LQ makes $30M a year from Gold that he put for a qandaras and a big freight carriage.

a reer LQ man Ismaaciil Botaan owns shares in alot of plants in Berbera including the electric company and another Laasqoray man is building 500 homes in Bosaso as we speak.

this isn't FKD but your caqli can't even spend a single second without fkding and you're supposed to be 16 yaab!

I get so mad when reer bahal create threads like this. Somaliland and Puntland have built their roads and airports. Capital of Galmudug doesn't even have a built airport. We have no roads, nothing. And a nobody like laagite wants to work in Galmudug or Mogadishu with our money that was meant to develop our roads, schools and hospitals.

Laagite

الداروودي
I get so mad when reer bahal create threads like this. Somaliland and Puntland have built their roads and airports. Capital of Galmudug doesn't even have a built airport. We have no roads, nothing. And a nobody like laagite wants to work in Galmudug or Mogadishu with our money that was meant to develop our roads, schools and hospitals.
Damn straight my village has 2 mchs and one on the way alxamdulilah i have an oday working for his community.

God bless Gudoomiye Cali Siciid Ducaale.

Imagine insulting reer LQ, reer LQ are taajirs from Berbera all the way to Bosaso know reer LQ. Some random pops from LQ makes $30M a year from Gold that he put for a qandaras and a big freight carriage.

a reer LQ man Ismaaciil Botaan owns shares in alot of plants in Berbera including the electric company and another Laasqoray man is building 500 homes in Bosaso as we speak.

this isn't FKD but your caqli can't even spend a single second without fkding and you're supposed to be 16 yaab!

Good, we are happy for you. You won't see me making a thread about why I don't have an office and a job in LQ to steal your people's wealth.

Laagite

الداروودي
Good, we are happy for you. You won't see me making a thread about why I don't have an office and a job in LQ to steal your people's wealth.
We'll take our cut as long as you claim it for the whole Somalia and you keep your expired biscuits.

Farmaajo had corruption at an all time low and because of it we received debt relieve. Any Hutu that sits here and claims Farmajo is tuug is straight up lying. Looks like the old system worked so good these new guys had to get rid of it so they can start eating good. If they were genuine about all this they would’ve contributed to the old system by upgrading it. Casho wacan to the Hutu especially the Abgal, they giving everyone else the pocket change :chrisfreshhah:

Me 16?:childplease: Im 93 bro i xushmey.

How is it an insult? Reer LQ put on many shirts to eat from different tables, in other words you hustle alot but as @Dowlad pointed out you dont do it in silence like the rest of dirty waqooyi folk. If I can recognise dirty Waqooyi siyaasi by name they are very low IQ or bilaa xishood.

Trending