HSM 3 Pillar Shabab Strategy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with HSM strategy is a holistic approach but the only thing I will add which possibly falls under his 'military' dimension pillar, dry up their 'logistic' channels, especially bomb making materials where it's sourced locally and from abroad, he must have 'eyes' on suspicious purchases of 'batteries', chemicals from abroad at the port, and the other supply chains, etc.

He must put in 'security' committee for each of the 16 districts and hold the commitee accountable if it's found the terrorists were from their area or crafting their trade. The last suggestion I have is put terrorists under the 'clan' system that everyone lives under socially. If some random clan attacks another clan anywhere in somalia, their is clan retribution, which allows safe passage socially for all.

Why do terrorists who do attacks have no 'qabiil' baffles me. This will dry out their local manpower as they will all defect knowing when they attack, their is clan retribution plus it will deplete shabab recruitment as the kids will tell them to piss off we don't want our 'clan' to be targetted for our actions. Even the Odays who r pro shabab due to fear, will need to kick them out to save their clans-men from retribution.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HSM needs to bring all the ISIMS of Somalia and make a simple 'pact', any terrorist who attacks any of their town, villages, cities or is responsible for any killing, halkas ha lagu togto, no clan can cry then, plus our ancient clan justice system will apply across the nation untill such time it's not needed when the proper justice system is in place. Why u think socially and even trade wise ppl r safe across Somalia, even when their was no state? the ancient system was still in-effect.

Trending