HS girl in Nugaal, Puntland comes 1st in the exams in the breakaway region of Somalia. Puntland’s exam results are unrecognized by Villa Somalia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I urge the delegation from PL in here to allow me to marry her when she hits 18. Nvm she’s already 18. I urge you to give her away to me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1597080880807.png

She glows like an angel. What do they learn in the curriculum? Is English included?

But for her age, and geography, her make up skills is breath taking. How is her mother allowing this?

I respect puntland for developing a good education system that is an important step in developing your lands inshallah I hope to implement a top education program in cabdwaqq and balanbale

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Shouts out to Mariam I hope she succeeds in whatever career path she wants, brains and beauty mashallah, i love my people

PIM

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Puntland comes 1st in the exams in the breakaway region of Somalia”

How is Puntland a breakaway region when they call themselves the mother of Federalism :mindblown:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Puntland comes 1st in the exams in the breakaway region of Somalia”

How is Puntland a breakaway region when they call themselves the mother of Federalism :mindblown:

lip service adeer

They are as secessionist as SL gets. They are also the obstacle to a CV proper federal government. They and SL are all about the destruction of a unified Somalia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lip service adeer

They are as secessionist as SL gets. They are also the obstacle to a CV proper federal government. They and SL are all about the destruction of a unified Somalia.

U r hating on their success without the fake federalist rest of Somalia

ha ha ha ha ha ha

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
lip service adeer

I’m from SL it’s obvious I’m a secessionist but PL could’ve easily left but they choose to stay loyal to Somalia.

I don’t get the slander when they’re literally the only functioning FMS in Somalia.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I’m from SL it’s obvious I’m a secessionist but PL could’ve easily left but they choose to stay loyal to Somalia.

I don’t get the slander when they’re literally the only functioning FMS in Somalia.
He wouldn't be complaining if PL was a failure like Gedo or the rest of South Somalia.

Yusuf M

PuntExit

I'm from Puntland and I wish we left the union with South Somalia. You can't share a country with these haters. Hell, they can't even get along among themselves. Always at each other's throats.

Trending

Latest posts