Hoyoo’s and their Whatsapp

My mom is one of the smartest people i know yet she still continues to forward shit like this too me god bless her heart :ftw9nwa:

URGENT.

Tonight at 12:30 to 03:30 make su.re to turn off the phone, cellular, tablet, : and put away from your body. Singapore television announced the news. Please tell your family and friends. Tonight at 12:30 to 03:30, our planet will be exposed to very high radiation from Cosmic rays passing close to Earth. So please turn off your cellphones. Do not leave your device close to your body, it can cause you terrible damage. Check Google and NASA BBC News. Send this message to all the people who matter to you.

FORWARDED As Received

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
My mum keeps forwarding me these Whatsapp messages about supposed Coronavirus cures like drinking lemon water and mixing ginger with blackseed etc .

This afternoon she sent me a message about a baby born in Kismaayo who could talk and told everyone Coronavirus was sent down to kill non-muslims but spare muslims, yaab wallahi.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
"Please be aware that the Ministry of Health in Singapore, lead by Kim Lee **** , has declared that theere are infencentience being spread this weeked from seoul to washingtons, as lead by USA. cloase you windsoms at 12, that is whbv it will come over singapore, expect to be clods."

Trending

Latest posts