How's your week going so far? What did you do this week?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
NGL I sold my crypto a while ago if I stuck to the initial thematic AI coins so agix ocean fet ctxc high I'd be up 3x 4x.
I'm doing really really well on a perp dex called Vela Exchange. Bought around the 0.6 USD

I would hold on to some of those AI projects. They might be apart of the new narrative that'll run next cycle.

very bad tbh. have 3 midterms back to back. and am like 3 weeks behind on 2 of the courses :)
Don’t stress yourself too much about what has passed. Try to make the best use of your present time. Do you have any form of support with the two classes?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I keep eating out everyday and everytime I try to resist the urge to not go out I remember the food I make at home, it tastes like booty. The only homemade meal i can perfect are indomie noodles :mjcry: :mjkkk:
yeah ive been eating out for a while too LOL. It helps to go to the grocery store and get food you like even in packages(honey garlic wings for example)

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
Don’t stress yourself too much about what has passed. Try to make the best use of your present time. Do you have any form of support with the two classes?
thx for that. am almost all caught up now. and no, there isn't much support really. but the profs post their lec notes so it's easy to catch up. Feeling a lot more ready now

thx for that. am almost all caught up now. and no, there isn't much support really. but the profs post their lec notes so it's easy to catch up. Feeling a lot more ready now
Adaa mudan, walaal. That’s really great to hear. Alhamdulilah you feel better. No worries bout that support. You got you.

it’s awesome that you’re in a positive frame of mind. With that, you’ll undoubtedly succeed!

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
Adaa mudan, walaal. That’s really great to hear. Alhamdulilah you feel better. No worries bout that support. You got you.

it’s awesome that you’re in a positive frame of mind. With that, you’ll undoubtedly succeed!
Thanks for the kind words :)