How's your first day of fasting going?

Its abit hard, but i like the feeling of an empty stomach. I'll break my fast in 3 hours with some yemeni food inshallah.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You a gaal tho

1618318283080.png

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Going ok sxb. Eating once a day ain’t that bad if you drink a lot of water before bed and rinse repeat next day. Fasting should be a routine all year round lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its abit hard, but i like the feeling of an empty stomach. I'll break my fast in 3 hours with some yemeni food inshallah.

I have a long way to go. I got 8 hours to go.

Not really hungry but just that I must discipline myself. I look at as a self-control.

guess what ! I’m gonna break my fast with strictly seafood.

This

Hell with Sambusa

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I have a long way to go. I got 8 hours to go.

Not really hungry but just that I must discipline myself. I look at as a self-control.

guess what ! I’m gonna break my fast with strictly seafood.

This

Hell with Sambusa

im not a fan of sea food , hilib is where it’s at

Alhamdulilah it went well. I started my day with a light breakfast, then had some nice healthy sweet potatoes for lunch with a lovely sauce I created, and finished the day with my vegan pasta soup.

It was kinda difficult but Alhamdulilah we hope Allaah will be pleased so we do as he commands. Fasting has many other benefits too, physically as well.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The first day was hard, but I've completed day one of Ramadan good deeds check-list. As for the second day, so far so good👍👌
Btw there's 5.5 hours left to afur.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I didnt wake up for suhoor but i made sure i drank water before i slept, through out my day it was easy except when it got closer to iftar i was getting hungry and sleepy.

ramadan has exposed a new habit ive started. boredom eating. ive become very bored during the day and I realised the first instinct I have is to go to the kitchen and get something to eat. I gotta kill this habit before i get hit with diabetes

Trending

Latest posts