How's the Quarantine for you

Let's get comfy and talk about this Quarantine day,

I've poured saax with milk and i'm staring outside my window this night, and where there used to be people, the streets are empty. It's completly silent. The exception is the police and ambulance sirens driving back and forth.

How is it looking where you are?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Day 1 in London : Jet Lagged, so went to bed. Woke a couple of hours ago, I am tired, so I am going to sleep
No food, not hungry

Never even spoke with anyone yet, even my wife

Day 1 in London : Jet Lagged, so went to bed. Woke a couple of hours ago, I am tired, so I am going to sleep
No food, not hungry

Never even spoke with anyone yet, even my wife

Since i can see you can write Swedish, i'm gonna ask you why you travelled during this corona outbreak.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Already pregnant because of the only time i did
Sxb, i shot my own leg

20 g, only 20 as well
It should be once a day not once period fam wtf :what:

Get an abortion brodie ik it hurts to "kill" your own kid but if I got over it you can too

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Since i can see you can write Swedish, i'm gonna ask you why you travelled during this corona outbreak.
Sorry bro, I don't speak Swedish, that is a song i copied and pasted

Why did i travel. Well, technically, I was forced. I could not last being by myself in Singapore, without my family.I was going to lose it. Also, there were directives by both the Italian Embassy and the British (I am a citizen of both) to return back to country ASAP. I returned to Britain, cause Italy...... yeah, anyways, I had to, for my own welfare. I had been served with a "Stay in Home order" in Singapore, and I did follow, until I was allowed by the MoH

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It should be once a day not once period fam wtf :what:

Get an abortion brodie ik it hurts to "kill" your own kid but if I got over it you can too
Why would i abort. Sxb, do you know its Haram. It is not a burden for me, it is surprising

Also, i do not mind the kid, it is just, I was not ready. But it is calm

Anyways..... Need to become more active and "bash"

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Why would i abort. Sxb, do you know its Haram. It is not a burden for me, it is surprising

Also, i do not mind the kid, it is just, I was not ready. But it is calm

Anyways..... Need to become more active and "bash"
You're locked up just you and ur wife for atleast a week or two how are u not going crazy by not smashing my nigga i'm not bashing im deadass just curious
What nigga

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What's that
Ministry of Health

I had been given a special permit, allowing me to fly out. I have been tested thoroughly, but because of a teacher in NUS (My Uni) who had it, I got a order to stay home till I was allowed

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You're locked up just you and ur wife for atleast a week or two how are u not going crazy by not smashing my nigga i'm not bashing im deadass just curious

What nigga
Wait what, doesn't "bash" mean have sex
I learnt a lot of slang during my hiatus
Or am I mistaken

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Day 1 of quarantine

Going back and forth between video games and Netflix/youtube and somalispot

Trending

Latest posts