How's it going so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the month that you guys stuff more food in you than any other month. No 'walaahi' been, no lying to girls/boys, welfare office, work calling in fake sick when you didn't sleep all night, partying but hiding it.

Anyway, enjoy your Ramadan and think about how you can contribute to peace among the Somalis without being qabiilcentric.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I mean the month that you guys stuff more food in you than any other month. No 'walaahi' been, no lying to girls/boys, welfare office, work calling in fake sick when you didn't sleep all night, partying but hiding it.

Anyway, enjoy your Ramadan and think about how you can contribute to peace among the Somalis without being qabiilcentric.
>welfare office

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Bun your enjoyment ,your peace and your qabil centric rubbish .
Don't patronise us !

Ps. For those doing long fasts , it is almost impossible to eat more than any other month . Most people I know lose weight because their appetites decrease as the month goes on . once you have a heavy Iftar , it is difficult to have anything thereafter due to the time constraints . Most people have light Sehr .

Anyway , bun this fool .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending