How you ever been discriminated for being somali by black in real life?

Have you ever experienced somaliphobia from black people?

• Yes

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I’ve encountered pro black Somalis on the social media that will swear that black people are our allies in real life despite all the anti somali rhetoric we see from them on the internet, I’ve also seen blacks on social media that claim that they show solidarity to somalis but claim that it’s somalis that discriminate blacks first, so if you’ve experienced any somaliphobia from blacks in real life please tell your story

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nope, I have never come across blacks being racist to me.

Maybe because I tend to avoid blacks because they are loud af and give my ear rape.

Apollo

VIP
Once I was in a queue to get to an ATM and all of a sudden this black guy in front of me started making pirate jokes and that I was about to get my ransom. :confused: He looked like he was 16-17, so I led it slide. Dumb kid. :mjlol:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I’ve encountered pro black Somalis on the social media that will swear that black people are our allies in real life despite all the anti somali rhetoric we see from them on the internet, I’ve also seen blacks on social media that claim that they show solidarity to somalis but claim that it’s somalis that discriminate blacks first, so if you’ve experienced any somaliphobia from blacks in real life please tell your story

Nothing past elementary school, I'm afraid. Back then, it was just playground beef, likely because of the prevalent in-group mentality and the hostility that was directed towards anybody in the out-group. Got the same sort of isolation from the Mexicans, tbh.

That was the only time I went to a black majority school. I transferred eventually to an all-Somali school for 4 years and then went to a school with still a significant Somali populace (probably 1/4 of the school was Somali). I also don't really hang out with non-Somalis so I'm not exposed to any hidden anti-Somali hatred, though it wouldn't be entirely surprising if it did exist. Somalis try so hard to make a reputation for themselves, subhanallah. :francis: Knowing how some of them behave in front of ajnabis, I wouldn't be shocked at all if many of the students and staff of my school internalize deep-rooted Somaliphobia.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yes, and I am not trying to be funny. Back in college I used to screw around with sweet Jamaican ting. Not your avarage Jamaican but this one was very lightskinned with curly hair and beautiful thighs.

One time she told me she was home and alone and me being stupid I went there. Mind I’m a little boy just kissing her, now her dad comes home and shouts “StUpiD SkinNy SoMoLiAn” get out a my house and I had to run out of his house. Leaving my brandnew white airmaxes. Never saw them back again.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yes, and I am not trying to be funny. Back in college I used to screw around with sweet Jamaican ting. Not your avarage Jamaican but this one was very lightskinned with curly hair and beautiful thighs.

One time she told me she was home and alone and me being stupid I went there. Mind I’m a little boy just kissing her, now her dad comes home and shouts “StUpiD SkinNy SoMoLiAn” get out a my house and I had to run out of his house. Leaving my brandnew white airmaxes. Never saw them back again.

Just in passing. The brotherly I see you nod gets rejected 80% of the time.

African Americans are chill. It's the dhuxuls straight from the jungle that feel some type of way...

At gunpoint they said were not africans which made me so pissed off as i did not give a damn about being a madow unlike the west african guy but it was okay as i beat the Madows until they came rushing with riot gear

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
At gunpoint they said were not africans which made me so pissed off as i did not give a damn about being a madow unlike the west african guy but it was okay as i beat the Madows until they came rushing with riot gear
Madows think africas exclusive to bantus when in reality all humans come from Africa

A coupe of times.

First time I was 13, just moved from Netherlands to london. Boarded a bus to school, can’t remember what I did wrong but the bus driver calls me over and starts yelling “bombaclat Somalian bla bla bla.” I got off the bus almost crying, it was the first time someone called me somali I always thought I was dutch.

Second time was in adulthood. Couple Nigerian colleagues invited me to an afrobeats party. At the queue there were bouncers. I got stopped and the bouncers said I can’t go in. I asked why. They point blank told me, somalians aren’t allowed in they can’t handle their drink. I don’t even drink, my colleagues had to persuade them to let me in. I had a good night though as I was the only farax there, felt special.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Never wallahi I was always treated well by my fellow black ppl I was offered jolof rice water by a neighbor I drank it and it gave me the strength of 20 Gambian wrestlers waa macaan

Trending

Latest posts