How Xassan Sh wants the district based elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
District based elections
FB_IMG_1450834785224.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
if this goes through my sub sub clan of dhulbahante will have 6-7 mps while 80% of dhulbahante will have 5-6 mps to share between them:cryinglaughsmiley:
@miski the guy your looking at is the laandhere of all dhulos:tistheseas:

Last edited:
S

Shamis

That Wendy Williams smiley looks like she's holding a dead mouse or small bird and she's really proud of it.

Unfortunately HSM is a retard who wants 4,5 representation, the laughing fool cares more about saving his laangab friend faarax and digil iyo mirifle. I hope al shabab assasinate him.

District based representation is the way to go. the current system empowers laangaabs and all non abgaal and MJ

waraabe

Your superior
Unfortunately HSM is a retard who wants 4,5 representation, the laughing fool cares more about saving his laangab friend faarax and digil iyo mirifle. I hope al shabab assasinate him.

District based representation is the way to go. the current system empowers laangaabs and all non abgaal and MJ

how come the whole of isaaq got 24:cryinglaughsmiley:

S

Shamis

It's too much to expect people to not vote on clan lines because whatever calool dheer dhuuso qurun suud talyaani wife on caydh gets in power will have a clan agenda.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
This district based system is retarted, how can you expect a united Somalia with such a restarted way of powersharing

S

Shamis

Because Somalis won't unite until they can caleemo saar some gimp they they mistakenly believe is related them.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This district based system is retarted, how can you expect a united Somalia with such a restarted way of powersharing

It's either that or a clan-based power sharing system ( 4.5 ). Both are retarded but what other options are there?

Disteict based is the way forward.But it is the way the Xamar regime would actualy allocate.From this leaked source from Odawa aka minister of Interior its the way he cooked up figures.Apart from MJ they have ensured to allocate those that would vote in their favour getting the large shares.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
How can district based powersharing work when al-Shabaab still controls a large portion of Somalia? Not to mention that Somaliland does not accept being part of Somalia, while the SFG claims otherwise.

S

Shamis

Methylamine why not just vote man. Why not just come back? We bloody need you guys.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Methylamine why not just vote man. Why not just come back? We bloody need you guys.
:ohreally:

As tempting as that sounds, we respectfully decline your offer. I honestly hope the situation works out favourably inshaAllah. A stable Somalia is beneficial for Somaliland, even though many think we wish for the opposite.

S

Shamis

I expected you say that. But seriously you guys can maamul your own resources and administrate as you please but Somalia will not work if you leave for good. (Not even emotional blackmail but a fact). Jubaland is passed at Filla Soomaal and declared autonomy and will secede if you do and Puntland will follow suit. I'll have 2 passports just to enter my hometowns.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
:ohno: We just want our independence back, the independence we had on June 26, 1960 (yes it was only for four days, but it was still legally an independent nation). As harsh as this sounds, what happens inside Somalia does not concern us. If y'all need help, we're more than ready to provide assistance as a brotherly nation.

S

Shamis

We don't need anything from you besides not leaving if that makes sense.

S

Shamis

It was a factual statement not an opinion lol We don't need your resources, military help or even access to your land but this federalism won't work without Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts