17042212322361f1.jpg

I look more like this chick, the lips face shape and nose are similar

but not the eyes

and wtf is that dot :mahubowtf:
e46380e107fb56119c63d13901566889.jpg

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
IM GONNA COME OUT AND SAY THIS.

The girl with the green jilbaab is qaruxleey MashAllah. She has a sexy ass smile, her eyes are beautiful, her nose is cute. Plus she’s wearing a jilbaab. 100 times beautiful than any of those other xalimos.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I look more like this chick, the lips face shape and nose are similar

but not the eyes

and wtf is that dot :mahubowtf:
e46380e107fb56119c63d13901566889.jpg

I saw the picture of yours and so I tried to find a similar one, but the one I posted was never ugly lol.

The one with dot on her forehead was a Somali woman in a wedding in India with her Somali husband. Both of them were studying in the same university and were the only Somalis in that university and they fell in love with each other and got married in that shit toiletless country.

DeadStar

I’m not proving you wrong. I’m just showing you how high iq people see beauty..
:ulyin:

All trolling aside, you are entitled to your opinion. Keep praising madow girls!:nvjpqts:
I’ll dump my madow girl over text if u can find me a girl that looks like the one with the green jilbaab wallahi. That’s a promise.

SumMo

very lowkey
I’ll dump my madow girl over text if u can find me a girl that looks like the one with the green jilbaab wallahi. That’s a promise.
I don’t know any girls who look like that. The women I know are all melanin deficiant, and you don’t like that soo...

Idk any dark skinned women. Go stay with your madow women then. Sorry

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I saw the picture of yours and so I tried to find a similar one, but the one I posted was never ugly lol.

The one with dot on her forehead was a Somali woman in a wedding in India with her Somali husband. Both of them were studying in the same university and were the only Somalis in that university and they fell in love with each other and got married in that shit toiletless country.

no the girl you posted is beautiful mashallah, I can definitely see we have similar eyes

good observation :yousmart:

aww that's a cute story about the second girl , I wanted to meet by future husband in university too :mjcry: but I live in the UK so nope

Last edited:

DeadStar

I don’t know any girls who look like that. The women I know are all melanin deficiant, and you don’t like that soo...

Idk any dark skinned women. Go stay with your madow women then. Sorry
U kinda look like the girl with the green jilbaab.
:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending