How would you survive the purge

Royalflush

novacane
Say humanity goes crazy one day and makes the purge legal. What would you do to survive and even make yourself better off. Would you smoke some opps, or rob footlocker or just try get out of the country.

personally I would use it as an opportunity to get rich by doing bank heists or selling human organs from the dead. Maybe do some tax fraud if I’m feeling really bad :silanyolaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Say humanity goes crazy one day and makes the purge legal. What would you do to survive and even make yourself better off. Would you smoke some opps, or rob footlocker or just try get out of the country.

personally I would use it as an opportunity to get rich by doing bank heists or selling human organs from the dead. Maybe do some tax fraud if I’m feeling really bad :silanyolaugh:

1614363941446.png

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
My tribseman will do anything to release me. Somali style :ahh:

I would recite Ayatul Kursi and hope Allah (SWT) protects me as I'm throwing these hands against anyone trying to hurt me or my family.

I would also invest in a modernized MG-42 Maschinengewehr (Same one used by the Germans to rip the Allies up during WW2).

Buy barb wire and a whole other range of defenses and put them around my house, by an assult weapon, bring anything that could be used as a weapon and bring it in the basement and lock myself there, and keep my eyes peeled on the tv, no way am i going out there

everyone saying they'll be out and about are all lying, once it starts they'll be nowhere to be seen

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I would kill myself. I know I don't stand a chance. Better to have control over my own death then let other people brutally murder me.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I would kill myself. I know I don't stand a chance. Better to have control over my own death then let other people brutally murder me.
If u kill urself i heard u go to hell so man up grab an ak47 and shoot

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
If u kill urself i heard u go to hell so man up grab an ak47 and shoot
This is a fictional scenario. So whatever I write down as an answer really doesn't matter. The purge is never gonna happen, and either way if I kill other people, and if I kill myself I would still hypothetically go to hell.

Boogie

This is a fictional scenario. The purge is never gonna happen, and either way if I kill other people, and if I kill myself I would still hypothetically go to hell.
Wouldn't you hijack a plane to gaalkacyo and live with goats and camels

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Wouldn't you hijack a plane to gaalkacyo and live with goats and camels
The purge would still be happening in Somalia. The op did say ''humanity goes crazy one day and makes the purge legal. '' meaning the purge would be happening all over the world. There is no escaping it.

Boogie

The purge would still be happening in Somalia. The op did say ''humanity goes crazy one day and makes the purge legal. '' meaning the purge would be happening all over the world. There is no escaping it.
Mhm yea i would airstrike area 51 and ask the aliens for help then we arise to rule rhe earth under somalia majority muslim the end 😁

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Mhm yea i would airstrike area 51 and ask the aliens for help then we arise to rule rhe earth under somalia majority muslim the end 😁
Good for you. Hopefully the Aliens would be kind enough to fix humanity's dirty work, and not abduct us as their lap rats.

Trending

Latest posts