How Would You Survive Homeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How would you guys survive being homeless? there is recurring pattern that I see with them. They just sit there and pray something is going to change or depend on others and the outcomes don't look good.

The first thing I would sort out is food, sleep, safety. You can't do move without those things. I would definitely prioritize. I would seek food from soup kitchens and not waste money on it if I could. I would look for the safest areas to sleep and locations. I would ask the people who are homeless what's common conditions and illnesses that happen, cause if your sick that's even worse. I would actually begin going to shops to start stealing medication supplies and if caught it looks better on you that your stealing health related things and keep that stocked up. I would make sure sickness, sleep, and food is sorted out.

Then it's the weather, during the cold I would go to libraries or something or somewhere heated and I would scavenge from time to time in hospitals looking for wallets cause their usually in so much pain they forget money and less riskier. I would also scavenge on friday and saturday night and go to rich areas and get them while their drunk, i wouldnt beg them because rich ppl are usually tighter u stand a better chance begging from ppl who knows what its like to be poor, they dont know what its like so they cant show empathy, once someone knows what its like their far more empathetic.

So my health stuff i would steal and if busted looks good. Food keep the costs down and source from soup kitchens. I am a smoker so I would need to sort out getting my packet of cigarettes thru drunk folks and stock up. It's the cold that is the problem, heat aint a problem if your homeless. I would work also my transport costs between my hunting ranges and never delve in that, without that you aint moving either.

I would probably look for sleeping location among the elderly areas, i dont want nothing from them but its safer for me is my guess. I wouldnt go anywhere near rich areas they are the worst they wont have sympathy and harm u cause they cant relate to what homeless is. So u cant expect nothing but harm or danger. If I cant find elderly areas it would those working poor areas not those real poor areas who are criminal, the working poor know the struggle. It would better also if I had car and i would park in those retirement villages and not use the car though just to sleep and begin my transport to my hunting ranges.

Last edited:
I'd get a gym membership to stay in mental and physical shape. The gym has showers to stay clean.

I would also go to food banks.

And shelter beds.

Then apply for jobs at the same time.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I was once homeless for three months. It was the worst time ever. I slept in my car, and I robbed people. Thats how i ate. I didn’t give a f*ck who they were. I also did Rob a lot of Somalis. You gotta do what you gotta do to eat. I would never beg a human.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My rule would be only steal whats morally accepted in society imagine going to court and judge jails you for stealing health related. Thats how u play the game with these societies. Plus u need it to keep your health safe. I would keep my immoral stealing to areas I have better chance of success rate. Just sitting outside waiting for that drunk to walk out of a bar, is far easier to get and talk to and start rubbing his ego up and shit and get him in a comfort zone. During the week I wud focus on a range of hospitals also as their highly unmanned and ppl are generally sick so money is the last thing on their mind just walk up to those drawers and bag a wallet or two but not constantly as they will see a pattern, just keep changing hospitals infact i would work out if its better taking 50 from a wallet or 20 so they dont notice and keep doing that to each room i see is empty. I would look at each wallet and work out whats a good bang and my target while not raising alarms. If they got 500 in there sxb, im taking a 100. If they got 20 in there, maybe only 5 bucks. The catch is they walk in say I THOUGHT HAD A 5 IN HERE but then realize their sick mightve been wrong lol. This allows me to get the longest longevity out of that hospital without raising alarm bells, but if i take 5 wallets they will raise up the security levels and im fucked then. If i see a wallet is real lowwwwwwww on cash, ill leave it save myself losing the place as hunting ground and security levels going up, ill keep going to each room till i reach my target without disturbing them.

They wont think they lost their wallet, just a little bit and i add it up and go. U gotta survive sxb or you dying out there. Oh and I would work around the homeless circles, identify who is a good investment to give money when he needs it but I need to know he does pay it back, thats just when im down and out on my luck, i can source his ass for payback. But the key is making sure he has paid loans before back and asking him to show me a track record. Keep all ya lifelines open.

I would probably do the same with the drunk guy, take a good chunk of his wallet while leaving his wallet for him he will think nothing when he wakes up. Keep security levels down or else u aint operating anymore and if u start fucking with ppl and they know it, you cutting a lifeline.

I would then invest in needed things like an electric blanket or something i know will help with cold conditions, put away money for rainy days, have some special days for myself to keep morale high. But wallahi I wont sit under a bridge for weeks and nothing is changing, i am cutting my own path now.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If I was getting near the point of homelessness I would just join the military. If you stay in the military for 20 years you can easily retire at like age 40. You get free health care for the rest of your life too.

Preferably the US coast guard. I Really like how it focuses a lot on law enforcement and search and rescue.

Travel around the World, save drowning people , help decontaminate the ocean. fight drug traffickers at sea, natural disaster response(coast guard rescued about 1000+ people in Houston Texas during hurricane Harvey in the fall)

DeadStar

My rule would be only steal whats morally accepted in society imagine going to court and judge jails you for stealing health related. Thats how u play the game with these societies. Plus u need it to keep your health safe. I would keep my immoral stealing to areas I have better chance of success rate. Just sitting outside waiting for that drunk to walk out of a bar, is far easier to get and talk to and start rubbing his ego up and shit and get him in a comfort zone. During the week I wud focus on a range of hospitals also as their highly unmanned and ppl are generally sick so money is the last thing on their mind just walk up to those drawers and bag a wallet or two but not constantly as they will see a pattern, just keep changing hospitals infact i would work out if its better taking 50 from a wallet or 20 so they dont notice and keep doing that to each room i see is empty. I would look at each wallet and work out whats a good bang and my target while not raising alarms. If they got 500 in there sxb, im taking a 100. If they got 20 in there, maybe only 5 bucks. The catch is they walk in say I THOUGHT HAD A 5 IN HERE but then realize their sick mightve been wrong lol. This allows me to get the longest longevity out of that hospital without raising alarm bells, but if i take 5 wallets they will raise up the security levels and im fucked then. If i see a wallet is real lowwwwwwww on cash, ill leave it save myself losing the place as hunting ground and security levels going up, ill keep going to each room till i reach my target without disturbing them.

They wont think they lost their wallet, just a little bit and i add it up and go. U gotta survive sxb or you dying out there.
Have you ever been homeless? Or is this just your imagination running wild.

DeadStar

If I was getting near the point of homelessness I would just join the military. If you stay in the military for 20 years you can easily retire at like age 40. You get free health care for the rest of your life too.

Preferably the US coast guard. I Really like how it focuses a lot on law enforcement and search and rescue.

Travel around the World, save drowning people , help decontaminate the ocean. fight drug traffickers at sea, natural disaster response(coast guard rescued about 1000+ people in Houston Texas during hurricane Harvey in the fall)
I’ll never join any US law enforcement agency.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dr.Osman aka lone and probably every poster in this thread, needs a doctor ASAP

DeadStar

Dr.Osman aka lone and probably every poster in this thread, needs a doctor ASAP
You’re lucky. You have no idea what it’s like to be homeless. A whole ugly side of humanity is revealed to you. I’ll never see humans the same way. Even the ones that bore me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re lucky. You have no idea what it’s like to be homeless. A whole ugly side of humanity is revealed to you. I’ll never see humans the same way. Even the ones that bore me.

u need medication

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U would need to weigh up the gain(theft) plus the security levels rising, they will start implementing locks on drawers in all bed, now you just screwed your lifeline and need to figure out a way to find the keys. You see u might gain heaps in the loot but your ass aint coming back tommorow ever again as they respond to the security risk. So my daily survival would be from hospitals with small undetectable theft, i wouldnt tank this place or give them any reason to raise security. But I would start tanking my other lifeline on friday and saturday nights as I sit outside bars waiting for a catch, i would still give him his wallet back but the percentage I take from him will be FAR HIGHER.

I would balance my loot at the end of each week for my priorities. I would go to supermarkets and daily to find out the best times to take from, it's usually at night I would suspect but keep my theft to health related things like cough syrups, flu, panadols, etc. I would designate that my health lifeline. Hospital my daily lifeline to keep cash flowing in and my loot lifeline on friday and saturday nights outside bars. It would be interesting how much u would make at the end of the week and it would be even better if your still getting welfare to top it up but u aint getting that in america.

I would stay the f*ck away from anything that will make my situation worse like violence, you dont need to nursing bruises while dealing with cold and the struggles of survival. I would only go to other homeless for tips and experience, they already know they been their years so add that to my arsenal of know how and i would identify who is useful loan partner and pays back to keep him just incase things go bad for me or things are slow in a week, becuz when things get slow, u end up eating your savings and nothing topping it up. Thats why its terrible 4 businesses if it aint growing, their now JUST EXPENSES lol.

Survivng is multiple ways of doing things not relying one thing and its probably similar for work or anything u do in life, if u living by one way of doing things, your going to die eventually.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was once homeless for three months. It was the worst time ever. I slept in my car, and I robbed people. Thats how i ate. I didn’t give a f*ck who they were. I also did Rob a lot of Somalis. You gotta do what you gotta do to eat. I would never beg a human.

Begging isnt bad if its returning useful gains, I wouldnt dismiss it and determine when it's useful and the returns are actually there. I just wont sit there if it aint bringing me nothing but belly is rumbling, the cold is getting colder, and its wasted time, my time somewhere else could've of gained me what i want.

I wouldnt rob ppl in broad daylight, I dont want to go to prison, the risk now is not worth the reward, its just the risk is worth the reward around the fri-sat nights with drunk folks but it wouldnt be an armed robbery tho, its slowly talking to him, rubbing the ego, identifying what this person is like and feed it to him, say lets go get a burger man and while his tipsying around open the wallet take a few notes looooooooooool and then proceed to eat with him and say haye sxb nabaday its great meeting u and begin looking for the next bastard lol.

I would keep refining my technique tho, i wont stay with it if it aint working and getting succesfful loots on fri-sat nites becuz thats a big lifeline. So i might invest in a phone and cheapest phone plan to get internet access and watch youtube for techniques, learn about how to approach ppl, suck them in, etc etc

Last edited:

DeadStar

Begging isnt bad if its returning useful gains, I wouldnt dismiss it and determine when it's useful and the returns are actually there. I just wont sit there if it aint bringing me nothing but belly is rumbling, the cold is getting colder, and its wasted time, my time somewhere else could've of gained me what i want.

I wouldnt rob ppl in broad daylight, I dont want to go to prison, the risk now is not worth the reward, its just the risk is worth the reward around the fri-sat nights with drunk folks but it wouldnt be an armed robbery tho, its slowly talking to him, rubbing the ego, identifying what this person is like and feed it to him, say lets go get a burger man and while his tipsying around open the wallet take a few notes looooooooooool and then proceed to eat with him and say haye sxb nabaday its great meeting u and begin looking for the next bastard lol.
The other day I was low key thinking to myself while driving on the free way. That if there was a civil war in America. Hundreds of thousands would die in just 24 hours into the war. Life is so easy in the west that people forget how easily everything can change.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The other day I was low key thinking to myself while driving on the free way. That if there was a civil war in America. Hundreds of thousands would die in just 24 hours into the war. Life is so easy in the west that people forget how easily everything can change.

The most ideal situation is the end goal. You need to define what the end goal looks like in your head. Which is u circulating around hospitals during the week and adding to your finances without disturbing the security or making them realize something is wrong. Then its looking at the fri-sat nite and what u want see in the end. Then its working backwards and identifying each step to get there and refining constantly the techniques and steps and getting better. U need to identify bad case scenarios what happens if that lifeline is gone, whats going to back it up, is it worth losing that lifeline for a big one time gain, what happens with security and will rise up and ppl get suspicious and offguard.

For example if ur stealing, what do u need thats worth stealing and the risk involved which is getting caught, u need health right? so medicine wud be a good thing to thief as its useful out in that frickin cold but u balance it against getting caught and when they check ur pocket they will say AWWWWWWWWW HE JUST WANTED MEDICINE LOOOOOOOOOOL. So u counterbalanced the chance of getting caught and know u stand a good chance not being sent to jail and even if u do u like a RIGHTEOUS HERO BUT UR NOT you know its a lifeline health lol and cutting ur costs down whereever possible. U gotta think now sxb and survive, do right by yourself. It's even better backing up ya lifelines in-case they disappear, so u know where to go next, constantly planning this stuff i guess not just going out doing wild shit on emotions or wat others are doing but what looks reasonable, less risk, and if their is a risk how u offset it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending