How would you feel? Ladies only- soo gala

Yaraye

VIP
Ladies how would you feel if you got your aunt flo 1 hr before Afur? :jaynerd::mjcry::mjkkk:

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp
Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon
Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I'm sick today so I can't fast. Most likely will be sick tomorrow, and my period's coming Monday.

:silanyosmile:

Yaraye

VIP
I'm sick today so I can't fast. Most likely will be sick tomorrow, and my period's coming Monday.

:silanyosmile:
how do you know what exact day it comes? :dwill:I usually only have an estimate around the 4 days that it would show up. And sometimes, like today, it come early and surprises the hell out of me :francis:

JackieBurkhart

how do you know what exact day it comes? :dwill:I usually only have an estimate around the 4 days that it would show up. And sometimes, like today, it come early and surprises the hell out of me :francis:
I just keep track of the last day I had my period. If my iron's low, it'll come 2 weeks later. If not, it comes 3 exact weeks later. Doesn't change for me, usually. It comes exactly 3 weeks later. Try using a period tracker.

JackieBurkhart

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting, it seems your period is still exact though.

*About the other things, iron does affect your period and when you have good levels it usually makes your periods shorter and more spread out. But also, you should talk to your doctor about the sudden change or talk to an OBG-YN.

Garaad diinle

 
I can't do anything without him breathing down my neck with his "accusations" and trying to "expose" me
What!!! No way this is baseless slander and an attempt at defaming me. I barely interact with you other than some light hearted jokes. Not my problem if can't take a joke or is this a subtle revenge attack at me miss dawaco?

Amber

A blessed human
What!!! No way this is baseless slander and an attempt at defaming me. I barely interact with other than some light hearted jokes. Not my problem if can't take a joke or is this a subtle revenge attack at me miss dawaco?
Oh, so now it's a joke? It's nothing personal really, just the fact you were lying about me!

Trending

Latest posts