How would you deal with a parsimonious halimo?

Mozart

You need people like me
That’s a good woman you should have kept around. Rather that than have a girl that buys shit just because everyone else on social media did so.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My halimo ex-girlfriend was a penny pinching person. She always questioned why I was spending money on certain items. She was the type of person who would work very hard but not enjoy the fruits of her labour. She would even question the $2 coffee cost spent at Tim Hortons. I always thought she was crazy and needed help. How would you deal with such a person?

She is the type of girl u should marry & take her to Hooyo. Mashalaah.

Never get into a marriage with a person who’s stingy with money. Don’t be deceived into being told that they’re saving for the future because I promise you it’s an addictive habit and they’ll continue into your 60s questioning why you spent 2 dollars on coffee. Honestly nothing more disgusting than cheap behavior.

I'm with her on the coffee, a 2 dollar (more like 4 realistically) coffee a day habit will drain your wallet quickly. that's $60/month $720/year for cheap black coffee you can make at home.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm with her on the coffee, a 2 dollar (more like 4 realistically) coffee a day habit will drain your wallet quickly. that's $60/month $720/year for cheap black coffee you can make at home.
720 is chump change stop moving like a broke yute

My halimo ex-girlfriend was a penny pinching person. She always questioned why I was spending money on certain items. She was the type of person who would work very hard but not enjoy the fruits of her labour. She would even question the $2 coffee cost spent at Tim Hortons. I always thought she was crazy and needed help. How would you deal with such a person?

we don't even know if we'll be in this world tomorrow. if you have the money, you might as well buy a $2 cup of coffee.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
are you serious? I buy one or those 10 dollar coffee packages and it lasts me months. compare 30 dollars spend a year on nice home brewed coffee to 720 for nasty dishwater coffee
I'm joking with you bro I rarely drink coffee to begin with my other addictions makes me able to drink coffee and not get hooked to the point I drop lacag daily for it

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

Go make your money and let her budget. A woman like that will make you rich. Not like those broke es with no sympathy calling niggas broke for not reaching standards she doesn't even reach

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Joke with a twist

1593553601197.jpeg

Trending