How would you categorize your anger

Anger

• Quick to anger but calms down quickly

• Quick to anger but slow to calm down

• Slow to anger and Quick to calm down

• Slow to anger and Slow to calm down

Results are only viewable after voting.
Slow to anger and quick to calm down.. But that little small frame of time i am angry, i can cause a havoc with my brain. plot & demise! And then i regret for the rest of my life :(

Eedo don't you get tired of typing with your smelly ketchup hands ?

Stop licking ketchup, it's sonkor.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I was quite angry today at work because of a client so when i went to the lobby to go downstairs for a cigarette, someone tried to shut the lift on me. You can bet your bottom dollar i teared that mofo piece of metal open with my bare hands and made it in.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I was quite angry today at work because of a client so when i went to the lobby to go downstairs for a cigarette, someone tried to shut the lift on me. You can bet your bottom dollar i teared that mofo piece of metal open with my bare hands and made it in.
Ive realised that over the years since I started working,my tolerance has dropped but to certain degree.

Has your work affected your temper in anyway:cosbyhmm:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Ive realised that over the years since I started working,my tolerance has dropped but to certain degree.

Has your work affected your temper in anyway:cosbyhmm:

It has because work can be a big source of problems in life. I lose sleep due to commute, lose half my lunch breaks due to queues and stay late to deliver projects. So due to the stress of being under pressure i can get annoyed by the little things, like losing my 3rd umbrella in a month or a fundraiser wants to flirt but asks me to donate when i'm trying to get the hell out. All is forgotten when that sexy paycheck comes in though :drakekidding:

I've learnt the best approach is to have a mental work mode and non work mode. Even If you've had a bad day, say Alhamdulilah regardless and switch off.

Trending

Latest posts