Will Greater Somalia happen?

• Yes, Inshallah.

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • No, it's a fantasy.

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of Somalis believe in a Greater Somalia, but I don't know how we could achieve this without declaring war on other nations. Starting off with our share of Djibouti:
220px-Ethno-Demography_of_Djibouti.png

I believe we can think about reuniting this part the last, since the situation is not that bad there. But our regions of Ogaden and NFD on the otherhand:
201291710641150734_2.jpg

250px-North_Eastern_in_Kenya.svg.png

How would a strong Somali government go about regaining our lost territories? Of course this is assuming that all the regions within Somalia (Somaliland, Puntland, etc.) are all working together under a strong leader. I want some serious answers please.

There are towns in somalia that have been placed in Ethiopia on Google maps. I don't remember the exact towns but it seems annexation of somalia is coming soon and something needs to be done about it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lots of Somalis believe in a Greater Somalia, but I don't know how we could achieve this without declaring war on other nations. Starting off with our share of Djibouti:

I believe we can think about reuniting this part the last, since the situation is not that bad there. But our regions of Ogaden and NFD on the otherhand:
201291710641150734_2.jpg

How would a strong Somali government go about regaining our lost territories? Of course this is assuming that all the regions within Somalia (Somaliland, Puntland, etc.) are all working together under a strong leader. I want some serious answers please.

It is unbelievable that Somalis is destitute when we own the biggest ocean shore in east africa. How is this possible??? We literally own a long strip of sea/ocean shore ship docks!

@Kingcobra I can't reply to you for some reason, but you really think the Afars will follow us into a Greater Somalia? Don't they have some of their kin living in Eritrea and Ethiopia, so I assume they want a Greater Afaria for themselves?

VIP
@Kingcobra I can't reply to you for some reason, but you really think the Afars will follow us into a Greater Somalia? Don't they have some of their kin living in Eritrea and Ethiopia, so I assume they want a Greater Afaria for themselves?

I deleted it cos it was too harsh lmao. But ye, to put it short they have no say Waa la xakumaa

They do want the unity of their ppl but don't possess anywhere near the political prowess needed to achieve their goals

Ramen

🌸
Wont happen.

niggas in ogaden are self hating handicaabin who reject their somali identity and claim ethiopia.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
It'll be under Ethiopian occupation as long as you believe the region is called Ogaden.

It is unbelievable that Somalis is destitute when we own the biggest ocean shore in east africa. How is this possible??? We literally own a long strip of sea/ocean shore ship docks!
We were ganged up against by the British, French, and Italians. Of course we've always been a bunch of xoolo fighting each other on clan lines, but foreigners have only exploited this to split our nation apart.

Last edited:
The desire for independence from the ethiops is at an all time high amongst us Somali galbeed folks. Insha'allah we'll have a referendum soon or we'll go back to fighting the ethiop savages.

I think the best way forward for the future is to set up a Right-wing nationalist party and use federalism to our advantage. There should be different branches both outside & inside Somalia for each state(Djibouti, Somali galbeed, Puntland, Waqooyi galbeed etc). Ultimate goal should be to unify Somaliweyn.

VIP
It'll be under Ethiopian occupation as long as you believe the region is called Ogaden.

reer ogaden are hard headed. The name was recently changed to somali regional state and yet they still fly the onlf flag and call the entire region "ogaden". I'll be damned if I ever allow them to call my province by their clan name

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
reer ogaden are hard headed. The name was recently changed to somali regional state and yet they still fly the onlf flag and call the entire region "ogaden". I'll be damned if I ever allow them to call my province by their clan name

Sitti:salute:

Dir Power:vncu2n5::samwelcome:

201291710641150734_2.jpg

Learn how to first control and stabilize the land you already got:farmajoyaab:

Niggas wanna run before they can even crawl:siilaanyolaugh:

How about we forget about this 'greater Somalia' fantasy, we can't even get along with what we have at this present time. One step at a time.

Operation Greater Somalia:
1. Unite current Somalia (thru nationalism)
2. Strengthen our military
3. Have Somali presidents (placed there by us) in Ethiopia, Djibouti and Kenya ( working from the inside)
4. Have them piss off their current allies and ruin the country from the inside.
5. after that we start with Ethiopia. This time we are gonna go inside Addis Abeba and make them beg us to leave them.
6, Colonize Ethiopia and use their borders to Kenya to attack Kenya next.
7. attack Kenya and do the same to them.
8. when we have conquered both Kenya and Ethiopia, Djibouti is gonna come crawling back to us
9. abolish french from Djibouti and make Somali the official language of all the regions
10. kick out everyone who opposes us, show no naxaaris is basically the key to success.

And that is one of many ways we can get greater Somalia:yousmart:

Question is:

Do we really need a greater Somalia? We cannot even make use of what we have. It would eventually turn into pockets of wild and unsavoury fiefdoms all looking for superiority over the 'other' clan fiefdom.
Why would we as Somalis wish hell on earth on territories controlled by stable countries such as Ethiopia and Kenya?
Somaliweyne is our biggest nightmare, I'm afraid.

Question is:

Do we really need a greater Somalia? We cannot even make use of what we have. It would eventually turn into pockets of wild and unsavoury fiefdoms all looking for superiority over the 'other' clan fiefdom.
Why would we as Somalis wish hell on earth on territories controlled by stable countries such as Ethiopia and Kenya?
Somaliweyne is our biggest nightmare, I'm afraid.

Yes, we do need greater Somalia. especially for the Somalis that live in those regions. They took our land and proceeded to treat the Somalis there like shit. Yes, Somalia is having a rough time right now, but that doesn't mean that we entirely lost our capabilities to govern.

obviously, we are not going to be able to take our regions back considering our current state. I think we should start with ourselves and unite and then we can plot our plan and take back what was historically ours.

People are taking advantage of us while we are down, but one day, when Somalia is strong again we will have our revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts