How will you spend your old age, will you ever return?

How will you spend your final days?

• Retirement home

• Go back to the motherland

• Other options

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
and i hope Suave is wise too Sheikh. Suave has a wisdom tool such as the example of a person who has 6 children and yet is in a home. Maybe the retirement home is better for this person, because the six kids would have abused her.

You will end up there before me, I hope we can become bingo buddies. :duckr:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I voted and double checked if any retard said retirement home because you might aswell die right now and slit your throat, they abuse the hell out of old people there I know many people who did work there for a bit at different locations but all the same. The abuse they do to the old people physically they areally harsh with them some even give the old people lots of drugs at night to keep them asleep the whole night knocked out and even in the afternoon if they're too needy. No dignity in the toilet just doing it open to them sad. Lots of sexual abuse to old weak people and they steal their money since they have to go shopping for them sad wallahi. Me personally inshallah I want to birth many children if Allah wills and want them to care for me and obviously be in Somalia where else would I want to die other than my land among my people, to a home I've never been. And obviously I want to go somalia since the elderly here age like shit without vitamin d the 60+ can barely walk here on the buses violently shaking at 60 and my my grand parents in their 60-70 look perfectly normal alhamdulliah and fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending