How will you leave your mark on the planet?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By polluting Somali Forums. I am the Jane Austen of NET Somali GANGSTA

DGqzFaDXkAAWuh-.jpg

mrlog

VIP
I will marry 2 more voluptuous gazelles
Have at least 19 kids to ensure I leave a legacy

Say Ameen waryaada

I will marry 2 more voluptuous gazelles
Have at least 19 kids to ensure I leave a legacy

Say Ameen waryaada
:snoop: "Say ameen waryaada"

It is a duco?

وَلا تَقولَنَّ لِشَيءٍ إِنّي فاعِلٌ ذٰلِكَ غَدًا

"Do not say about anything, ‘I will indeed do it tomorrow"

إِلّا أَن يَشاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَاذكُر رَبَّكَ إِذا نَسيتَ وَقُل عَسىٰ أَن يَهدِيَنِ رَبّي لِأَقرَبَ مِن هٰذا رَشَدًا

without [adding], ‘if Allah wishes.’ And when you forget, remember your Lord, and say, ‘Maybe my Lord will guide me to [something] more akin to rectitude than this.’

:trumpsmirk:Say InshaAllah

Realistically, this will probably happen when i'm 80 and rich

وَلا تَقولَنَّ لِشَيءٍ إِنّي فاعِلٌ ذٰلِكَ غَدًا

"Do not say about anything, ‘I will indeed do it tomorrow"

إِلّا أَن يَشاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَاذكُر رَبَّكَ إِذا نَسيتَ وَقُل عَسىٰ أَن يَهدِيَنِ رَبّي لِأَقرَبَ مِن هٰذا رَشَدًا

without [adding], ‘if Allah wishes.’ And when you forget, remember your Lord, and say, ‘Maybe my Lord will guide me to [something] more akin to rectitude than this.’

:trumpsmirk:Say InshaAllah

Islamic economics,

Muslims did not write a book on economics between 1520 and 1944 due to dead Islamic world and colonisation etc

by 1944 the first book we wrote on economics by a paksitani brother on influenced by Keynes

before the British, french etc left a nation after Colonialism, they always made sure the finance minister/central banker is indoctrinated against islamic economics and trained in western economics

this meant they loved riba and hated or believed or brain washed to think islamic economics is silly etc and a nation needs riba/interest which is not true

i already proved to the world, well economics world a nation that runs on riba is doomed, showed the calculations and evidence an economy can run on with out riba and its better,

i will leave it to Allah to spread my message but i am fighting centuries of bad miss education and colonisation

i want to be the greastes muslim/islamic economist,

to give you an example of how bad islamic economics is today, we dont even have a Praxeology , no axioms, no A Priories, every subject have these epistemological factors, how do we study it, why do we study this subjective, categorise it etc, we dont have this frame work, its ironic considering that ibn Khaldum who lived 900 years ago si today called the father of economics, Adam smith called him that anyways 250 years ago

so the school of taught we started, we named it the Ogaden school and is the first Islamic economics school founded since 1100 AD, dont give a shyt those who say call it somali, could not care less, i am Ogaden first, and somalis and Ibliis are my first two enemies, my two asian freinds allready agreed to call it Ogaden school,

so thats me, what will i contribute to my race, the Ogaden-Absame race, and islam,

what are you contributing to your people/race/deen/religion?

its boring, hardcore, maths etc, but alhamdulilah Allah gifted me me with economics, in my first year at uni, we were 8 somalis, by second year all 7 left or were kicked out except for me who conquered,

focus on something you love and Allah has made easy for you, and it must be Knowledge, not music, to hell with music, singing etc, it must be knowledge, we dont want to be like bantus,

knowledge knowledge knowledge,

the Nabi SAW said the sholar is worth a 1000 man , a 1000 believing man,

the Chinese used to say the scholar is the treasure of the nation

in islam killing a scholar is major extra sin, more sin as he is the pen of islam, highly valued in islam,

islam values scholars becaseu we will not a nabi after our nabi SAW like bani Israel Allah would send a new nabi to correct mistakes, for us its the scholars, they are the inhertors of our Nabi

we should not allow people to write books unless its knowledge, no novels etc, it must cilmi only, no music, no forums unless it focuses on scholarship, cilmi

oh Allah make me the greatest economist the world has known insha Allah,

Trending