How will you guys spend the holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what @Kingjames posted
314e3x5.jpg

Ofcourse i didnt trust this and i went for google image search and this is what i found :cryinglaughsmiley:

zo6u15.jpg

You were probably yrolling again heh? Like always when you make a big fat L

Ill just leave it here like this bye

Getting some rest and mulling over whether I should skip attending the Uni in the coming Semester. I do enjoy all holidays and share the spirit with the locals since it their happy times of the year. No work till Wednesday.

Currently online playing COD dressed up and battle ready as this Spectre Character.

upload_2017-12-24_12-57-32.png

It’s Christmas time as y’all know. Many of you don’t celebrate it, but do you still get together with family or do something out of the ordinary?

This year me and my cousins decided to take a trip to the Canary Islands. We have been here for almost half a day and I already got banned from the pool-bar, must be the geeljire in me:pachah1:

I've been doing volunteering for the homeless of the town, bring them gifts and help cooking excotic meals for them :)

I'd like to think I'm doing for the right reasons but truth be told I did not want to be the only one without a story at work :)

Yea, why? COD-III to be specific. That never gets old. Nice to unwind to and rack up perks after I get tired of movie streaming.. There are Somalis too nowadays in the Multiplayer. Quite cool to run into some occasionally.

Do you have a box? Female gamers are sexy. I have yet to run into a Somali female gamer.

My wallpaper says it all:

Yea, why? COD-III to be specific. That never gets old. Nice to unwind to and rack up perks after I get tired of movie streaming.. There are Somalis too nowadays in the Multiplayer. Quite cool to run into some occasionally.

Do you have a box? Female gamers are sexy. I have yet to run into a Somali female gamer.

My wallpaper says it all:

Hell nah I don’t do games aboowe
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.