How will Islamic extremism in the west end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Will it simply fade on its own like IRA bombings? Keep in mind there was a political settlement with the whole northern Ireland thing. I don't see a political settlement (other than Europe adopting sharia) that will end Islamic terror. This leaves a bleak scenario open: with the change in demographics favoring Islam, terror attacks and vigilante 'sharia patrols' will become the norm, leading to a breaking point.

I think western Europe will either see the rise of another Hitler or deteriorate into anarchy and chaos, with jihadists and skinheads engaging in gun battles in the streets. I don't think a Marine-le-Pen type of leader would solve the problem. Banning Muslim immigrants builds sympathy in the minds of leftist idiots, leading to political ouster and MORE Islamic immigrants.

I think there's only one possible solution: if something drastic happens to Saudi Arabia, the chief financier of Wahhabism and western countries actively suppress Wahhabism while promoting Sufism and moderate forces. By something drastic, I mean Trump goes to war with them and wipes them off the face of the earth. This will be controversial but perhaps the only window that's still left open.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
It won't end. It will be a perpetual nuisance. Best to just ignore it and continue progress. Eventually they will taint the image of Islam so much that it will lead to mass exodus from the religion by diaspora people. Already mosque attendance in the West is dropping year over year.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Its essentially war isn't it , the west continues its bombing of the middle east and its constant false flag attack against its own citizens in order to further their plans , few genuine terror attacks actually happen within western borders , the moment the western world bombed libya , syria , iraq etc they declared war so yeah you may not realise it my friend but this is war and unless there is some sort of ceasefire or they come to an agreement it won't stop anytime soon sadly. I agree i think there will be a mass exodus of muslims from Europe.

Axmed Xaji

It won't end. It will be a perpetual nuisance. Best to just ignore it and continue progress. Eventually they will taint the image of Islam so much that it will lead to mass exodus from the religion by diaspora people. Already mosque attendance in the West is dropping year over year.
Yes I agree that it will cause a mass exodus. The average Muslim today is so ashamed of Muhammad that they change the age of his child bride from 6 to 9, which is not much better.

Axmed Xaji

I agree i think there will be a mass exodus of muslims from Europe.
@Amun didn't say there will be a mass exodus from Europe. He said the image of Islam will get so tainted that Muslims will leave it in droves.
Western imperialism? Yes, that's part of it. The problem is that ISIS is upset with Saudi Arabia because they are not Islamic enough. The angry disenfranchised Muslim masses are angry because their leaders are not Islamic enough. That means this was inevitable and not just caused by the west. It's caused by Islam and the values those people hold.

Genie

The last suugo bender
@Amun didn't say there will be a mass exodus from Europe. He said the image of Islam will get so tainted that Muslims will leave it in droves.
Western imperialism? Yes, that's part of it. The problem is that ISIS is upset with Saudi Arabia because they are not Islamic enough. The angry disenfranchised Muslim masses are angry because their leaders are not Islamic enough. That means this was inevitable and not just caused by the west. It's caused by Islam and the values those people hold.

Yes I agree that it will cause a mass exodus. The average Muslim today is so ashamed of Muhammad that they change the age of his child bride from 6 to 9, which is not much better.

I don't know how else i can explain to you other than , i understand your frustration with muslims of the 21st century we are facing huge trials and tribulation so much so that these hadihs reflect how much us muslims have started from our faith , and instead are being ruled by tyrants , we are far too weak as a collective cohort.

Ibn Omar reported that the messenger of Allah said: "People are like a hundred camels amongst whom you hardly find one fit for riding." (Agreed)

On our attitudes:

Abu Sayeed reported that the messenger of Allah said: "You shall follow the practices of those before you, inch by inch and mile by mile, to the degree that if they enter into the hole of a lizard, you will follow them." He was asked: "O messenger of Allah, are they the Jews and Christians?" He replied: "Who else?" (Agreed)

Ibn Omar reported that the messenger of Allah said: "When my nation will walk with vanity, and the sons of kings, the princes of Persia and Byzantine will serve them, Allah will give authority to the wicked over the good." (At - Tirmidhi)

On our results:

Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

Abu Hurairah reported that whilst the prophet, Allah blessed him and granted him peace, was talking, a Bedouin came to him and asked: "When will the hour come to pass?" He replied: "Wait for the hour when trust will be destroyed." He asked, how it would be destroyed, and he said: "Wait for the hour when the rule will be entrusted to those who don't deserve it." (Bukhari)

Anas reported that the messenger of Allah said: "The hour shall not come until time will be considered short, and a year will appear like a month, a month like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour and an hour like a flash of fire." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Hurairah reported that the messenger of Allah said: "Hasten the good works before the advent of tribulations like pieces of dark night. A man will get up a believer in the morning and end the day as an unbeliever, or end his day a believer and get up an unbeliever next morning, selling his religion for a share of this world." (Muslim)

'Auf bin Malik reported: "I came to the Prophet, Allah blessed him and granted him peace, during the battle of Tabuk while he was in a leather tent, and he said: 'Count six things before the last hour: my death, then the conquest of Jerusalem, then the pestilence that will overtake you like the disease of cattle, then the excess of wealth, so much that when a man shall be given a hundred dinars he shall remain dissatisfied, then revolution from which not a single house in Arabia shall be spared, then a treaty between you and the Westerners (Banu Asfar - the Romans), but they shall cheat you and march against you under 80 banners with 12000 soldiers under each banner. (Bukhari)

The prophet clearly predicted how much we muslims will lose our selves in this era of tribulation , our faiths are being put to the test like never before may allah have mercy on us , truly the end is near.

Axmed Xaji

You read that fast :russ:

the end is near , dajjal , mahdi , second coming of jesus all of it my friend our time is coming to an end collectively :salute:
Let me reassure you, the end, as you know it is NOT coming. The sun will never "rise from the west" because the earth won't stop spinning and start spinning the other way anytime soon. Over millennia, the earth went from completing 1 rotation in 4 hours to 24 hours. It took billions of years to go from 4 hours to 24 hours. The earth rotates at 1,000mph and was slightly faster billions of years ago. This will have to come to zero (in the near future according to you), and then start spinning the other way. C'mon.

Secondly, the story of Gog and Magog only works if you live on a flat earth. Have you heard of Dul-Qarnayn and how he found a people at the western end of the world? Yes, the Quran claims that a man traveled to the west (a subjective location depending on where you are but obviously the Quran author didn't know), and found the sun setting in a muddy pool (do I need to explain?). The people he found here were apparently having issues with Gog and Magog so he built an iron fence to keep them from causing havoc.

Get this straight: on the western "edge" of the world, between two mountains, billions of people are trapped and they dig through that wall every night and pledge to finish it the next day, but forget to say insha allah. In the end, they WILL say insha allah, Allah will get tricked and let them out.

Please tell me you're not that stupid.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Let me reassure you, the end, as you know it is NOT coming. The sun will never "rise from the west" because the earth won't stop spinning and start spinning the other way anytime soon. Over millennia, the earth went from completing 1 rotation in 4 hours to 24 hours. It took billions of years to go from 4 hours to 24 hours. The earth rotates at 1,000mph and was slightly faster billions of years ago. This will have to come to zero (in the near future according to you), and then start spinning the other way. C'mon.

Secondly, the story of Gog and Magog only works if you live on a flat earth. Have you heard of Dul-Qarnayn and how he found a people at the western end of the world? Yes, the Quran claims that a man traveled to the west (a subjective location depending on where you are but obviously the Quran author didn't know), and found the sun setting in a muddy pool (do I need to explain?). The people he found here were apparently having issues with Gog and Magog so he built an iron fence to keep them from causing havoc.

Get this straight: on the western "edge" of the world, between two mountains, billions of people are trapped and they dig through that wall every night and pledge to finish it the next day, but forget to say insha allah. In the end, they WILL say insha allah, Allah will get tricked and let them out.

Please tell me you're not that stupid.

Lool no the earth isn't flat u idiot , so what someone can't travel to the west well shit i guess we're ALL flat earthers because we travelled west your an actual idiot or your just feigning ignorance can't tell , the end will come guess we'll just have to see.

Axmed Xaji

Lool no the earth isn't flat u idiot , so what someone can't travel to the west well shit i guess we're ALL flat earthers because we travelled west your an actual idiot or your just feigning ignorance can't tell , the end will come guess we'll just have to see.
Jesus Christ. Jump off a cliff with a bungee cord attached. Use the time you're hanging (and the rope is wearing) to reflect on your bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending