How white is or was your school/uni

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
In my school i've only seen 2 other black people and guy who looks like a somali whose a sixth former
(Probably is tbh) .out of the 2000+ kids in my school there is barely anyone who's not white british

My last school basically
the_lonely_dot_on_the_blank_page_by_mike_crumbs_dbo602t-fullview.jpg

My old school was mostly black and Somali. Super loud and ghetto. The hallway and washroom smelled like weed and the niggas were wearing white stained dirty levys and sweat pants. Fights would happen every time and we would send it to each other on snap lmaoooo.

Last edited:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
My old school was mostly black and Somali. Super loud and ghetto. The hallway and washroom smelled like weed and the niggas were wearing white stained dirty levys and sweat pants. Fights would happen every time and we would send it to each other on snap lmaooooo.

:williamswtf: glad i dont go to a school full of negros and somalis:whew:

:williamswtf: glad i dont go to a school full of negros and somalis:whew:
It was the most awkward day lool. I remember seeing this Jamaican girl giving head to this Eritrran guy in the staircase at school. She tried to pretend she didn’t see me so she tried to laugh it off. These xalimos in my school used to fight, hijabs were flying lmaoooooo

That school was ghetto but at the same time funny lmaoooooo

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
It was the most awkward day lool. I remember seeing this Jamaican girl giving head to this Eritrran guy in the staircase at school. She tried to pretend she didn’t see me so she tried to laugh it off. These xalimos in my school used to fight, hijabs were flying lmaoooooo

That school was ghetto but at the same time funny lmaoooooo

Lol:pachah1:

Trending