How Western Nations Will Fall (WATCH)

This was recorded in the 1980's and its VERY accurate to whats going on nowadays, this guy is a former KGB agent (he died a couple years after this videoNormalization = The New Normal
Such as homosexuality, transgenders, plastic surgery you name it

This was completely foreign when he did this interview, no one could see it coming

Last edited:
Degenerancy being normalised will led the society to fall, this is true. What I would also like to add also, is the low birthrate in western countries. Mos women in the west have 1-2 kids. This will have major outcomes

Degenerancy being normalised will led the society to fall, this is true. What I would also like to add also, is the low birthrate in western countries. Mos women in the west have 1-2 kids. This will have major outcomes
Exactly whats going on but if you mention this people will ignore that which is explained in the video

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

More like 0-1 kids. More of these western couples have pets more than kids. I somewhat shake my head at these "I don't want a child" types who then fawn over a pet and call it their "baby". Something escapist and lowkey narcissistic about it. They want a child without any of the real hardship, grit and responsibility. It's like wanting a child that remains a baby all their life, will never develop their own opinions and life goals, will never argue with you or talk back to you, will generally always be loyal and cuddly at least half the time if you feed them and treat them well and whom they never have to worry about screwing up with their own baggage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More like 0-1 kids. More of these western couples have pets than kids. I somewhat shake my head at these "I don't want a child" types who then fawn over a pet and call it their "baby". Something escapist and lowkey narcissistic about it. They want a child without any of the real hardship, grit and responsibility. It's like wanting a child that remains a baby all their life, will never develop their own opinions and life goals, will never argue with you or talk back to you, will generally always be loyal and cuddly at least half the time if you feed them and treat them well and whom they never have to worry about screwing up with their own baggage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly, and this behaviour is being "normalized"

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” ― George Orwell

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Exactly, and this behaviour is being "normalized"

The worst part of it for me was realizing a lot of these animals, like cats, aren't even naturally happy as pets. Like, most cat owners have to neuter them so the males won't spray or keep attempting to go outside so they can mate, explore and probably get into fights too whereas the females will be quite troublesome (bleeding and incessant meowing) when they're in heat. Not to mention the overall unpleasant temperament of some unneutered animals. There's something pretty messed up about that. I can get livestock animals as they are there out of necessity for resources like food but to end an animal's entire genetic line and permanently alter it's physiology so you have some "companion" to cuddle after a lonely day of work is just messed up in my eyes.

The worst part of it for me was realizing a lot of these animals, like cats, aren't even naturally happier as pets. Like, most cat owners have to neuter them so the males won't spray or keep attempting to go outside so they can mate, explore and probably get into fights too whereas the females will be quite troublesome (bleeding and incessant meowing) when they're in heat. Not to mention the overall unpleasant temperament of some unneutered. There's something pretty messed up about that. I can get livestock animals as they are there out of necessity for resources like food but to end an animal's entire genetic line and permanently alter it's physiology so you have some "companion" to cuddle after a lonely day of work is just messed up in my eyes.
Wow ive actually thought about that before, pretty selfish and strange when I think about it.

Not really breaking news stuff. Everyone that has remotely studied the rise and fall of empires could have predicted this. Everything must come to an end

Which new empires do u think will rise ?? I hope somalia . But thoughts
Tbh I think the human civilization as a whole will collapse. In this globalised world if an empire like USA collapse, the whole world will feel the effects. And also vital resources like oil and rare earth minerals are getting harder to extract, because of the need to dig deeper to get the same amount of oil. Maybe China will see a quck rise in power, but will the world as a whole will decline. We had a brief window when we could have becomed a space faring species. But soviet Union collapsed and there were no other state that could compete with the US, thus America didn't have to innovate and take bold risk to futher humanity.

But tbh, I welcome the collapse. Nothing really good about living in this capitalist society, with no fulfilment in your life other than to be a worker bee and die. Life was so much better being a hunter gatherer, even tho that life was harsh it still filled you with fulfillment

Trending

Latest posts