How were your grandparents like

I’ve never met them but apperantly from some war stories they were skilled men with a great diet and everything and athletic my great grandfather was a hairy man hair all over the chest and a beard that went over to his cheekbones he was screaming testosterone and masculinity AUN and my grandpa has great aim when it comes to guns a real shooter and he has 3 wives and too many kids to count he’s got kids that I’m older then

And then there’s me...

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
As noble and honorable of geeljire and geelijeras as possible. I am the most perfect xaliimoid to exist. So as a result, my grandparents are not disappointed :salute:

As noble and honorable of geeljire and geelijeras as possible. I am the most perfect xaliimoid to exist. So as a result, my grandparents are not disappointed :salute:
I hope that on my trip to Kenya then to Ogaden I can please my ancestors inshallah you becoming a man 👁

I am very lucky to have both sides of my grandparents alive and healthy. I grew up with my maternal grandparent as my hooyo family moved to the west together(b4 I was born). I met my paternal grandparents on a trip back home a couple of years ago.

I love them both dearly.

Both of my grandfathers were 12 when their fathers died. My moms dad went on to serve in Somalia’s army. My dad’s dad went on to move to Saudi and work. Both my grandmothers were reer baadiye growing up.

I hear my paternal grandfather was chilling making business in the UAE, i hear that my maternal grandfather was a merchant himself going from city to city, my maternal grandma from what i hear was a very agressive woman who used to fight people, don't know much about my paternal grandmother but from the pictures of her she looks like my younger sister

It’s tough because my whole moms side is known for being tall. I wish I had there genes laakin my 5’7 father ruined it.
My dads fairly tall but his father was fairly average to be honest I just want my great grandfathers hair genetics and my grandfathers height is all then I would be looking like a lumberjack

My dads fairly tall but his father was fairly average to be honest I just want my great grandfathers hair genetics and my grandfathers height is all then I would be looking like a lumberjack

How's your hair looking? Sometimes genetics don't factor into it. My brother has bidaar but my dad has a head full of hair. It can go either way. :kanyeshrug:

my grandmother had a nickname for being tall and my grandads a loud guy. a bit off topic but my great grandad was around during the whole dervish thing and had his horses stolen kkkk :russ:

My great grandad was around during the whole dervish thing and had his horses stolen kkkk :russ:

Please elaborate on that.

giphy.gif