How well do you know your extended family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Wow, don't see that mix too often. That's nice that you visit your family. I grew up with my fourth cousins because we didn't have other cousins in the same country as us and vice versa so we're very close.
That's interesting. You form bonds with people you grow up around so I wouldn't be surprised if you are closer to your fourth cousins than your first.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I'll be shown a picture of a seemingly random Somali by my family and when I don't recognize them they'll be like "Wooooow, that's your first cousin!!!"
:mjlol:

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
I’m very close to my cousins from my dad’s side..we were practically neighbors...had a lot of sleep overs ((well, they weren’t allowed to sleep over my house because my uncle was blessed with all girls)) :p ...

And also we were all going to the same school.....imagine 10 of yous with one last name:banderas:....you fight one of us ..u get jumped ...plus ten more are on a standby :siilaanyosmile:....

Great thread Shamsi. I've got major family issues like this.

I have lots of cousins. I'm the oldest, so they kinda look upto me, which is kind of odd because I did not meet some of the women till I was thirty two and every time they hug me I get a boner. They're fine as hell. I know I can marry them Islamically, but astagfirullah, how can you bang your dear old uncle Jaamac's daughter? That's what happens when you keep cousins apart. Instead of seeing each other as that annoying kid who stole the remote control from me at nine years old, they turn into sexy divas whose figure hugging dressess are worth some caresses.

My aunts have daughters I never met till adulthood either, so family gatherings are a bit of a lustfest. I feel like a bit of a pedophile to be honest. To be fair, I have lonely aunties I met in my twenties, and those broads definitely took advantage of me. I'm still in therapy. What goes around comes around I guess.

Great thread Shamsi. I've got major family issues like this.

I have lots of cousins. I'm the oldest, so they kinda look upto me, which is kind of odd because I did not meet some of the women till I was thirty two and every time they hug me I get a boner. They're fine as hell. I know I can marry them Islamically, but astagfirullah, how can you bang your dear old uncle Jaamac's daughter? That's what happens when you keep cousins apart. Instead of seeing each other as that annoying kid who stole the remote control from me at nine years old, they turn into sexy divas whose figure hugging dressess are worth some caresses.

My aunts have daughters I never met till adulthood either, so family gatherings are a bit of a lustfest. I feel like a bit of a pedophile to be honest. To be fair, I have lonely aunties I met in my twenties, and those broads definitely took advantage of me. I'm still in therapy. What goes around comes around I guess.

It's interesting that you're attracted to your cousins. I find that revolting, we share grandparents who raised us all.

Were your aunties lagaroonayaal who took advantage of you? I'm sorry if that's the case, that's terrible and saddening.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I have never met or seen pictures of some of my aunts and uncles nor their families, and this is coming from a fob

It's interesting that you're attracted to your cousins. I find that revolting, we share grandparents who raised us all.

Were your aunties lagaroonayaal who took advantage of you? I'm sorry if that's the case, that's terrible and saddening.
Yes, you're meant to be revolted by dating your cousins. Evolution made consanguinity a barrier to mating. But that's not the case if you meet for the first time in adulthood. Studies have shown that kids who are raised together, even if they're not related by blood, are not attracted to each other, and those who aren't raised together, are, even if they are related, provided they did not socialize in their childhood.

That's why when Shamsi and Bidaar Wanagsan get married, they have to introduce their kids to cousins. We don't want them interbreeding with the bloodline.

No, my aunts were aunts from marriage. They did me a huge favor. I was a horny kid in my early twenties and lonely as f*ck. They gave me an outlet for my sexual energies. God bless those wimmin.

Yes, you're meant to be revolted by dating your cousins. Evolution made consanguinity a barrier to mating. But that's not the case if you meet for the first time in adulthood. Studies have shown that kids who are raised together, even if they're not related by blood, are not attracted to each other, and those who aren't raised together, are, even if they are related, provided they did not socialize in their childhood.

That's why when Shamsi and Bidaar Wanagsan get married, they have to introduce their kids to cousins. We don't want them interbreeding with the bloodline.

No, my aunts were aunts from marriage. They did me a huge favor. I was a horny kid in my early twenties and lonely as f*ck. They gave me an outlet for my sexual energies. God bless those wimmin.

Interesting. My aunt tried to hook me up with a fourth cousin who I grew with and I find it difficult to look her in the eye, I felt so betrayed! Makes sense now, it's not because we're fourth cousins but because we grew up together.

Your uncles wives had sex with your when you were younger? That's awful! You do need therapy. I know men react to this sort of thing differently though. For females it's life long trauma. I have a friend who was molested by a nurse when he was younger and he shrugs the whole thing off.

Interesting. My aunt tried to hook me up with a fourth cousin who I grew with and I find it difficult to look her in the eye, I felt so betrayed! Makes sense now, it's not because we're fourth cousins but because we grew up together.

Your uncles wives had sex with your when you were younger? That's awful! You do need therapy. I know men react to this sort of thing differently though. For females it's life long trauma. I have a friend who was molested by a nurse when he was younger and he shrugs the whole thing off.
No, not sex, my clan is not quite so debauched, just touching in inappropriate places, that kinda thing. I've never been able to trust an aunt ever since. A lonely spinster is a terrible thing. But then again, a brother's gotta get his dick wet someway. All is well that ends well.

Fourth cousin? I would definitely tap that booty. Anything past the second is safe. Geneticists are on my side on this, believe me.

No, not sex, my clan is not quite so debauched, just touching in inappropriate places, that kinda thing. I've never been able to trust an aunt ever since. A lonely spinster is a terrible thing. But then again, a brother's gotta get his dick wet someway. All is well that ends well.

Fourth cousin? I would definitely tap that booty. Anything past the second is safe. Geneticists are on my side on this, believe me.

Wax aaanan xishood iyo garasho laheyn beey ahaayeen cajuusiintaas. Akhasu naas.

He smokes weed and once stole my phone so he could buy weed. He's my least favourite cousin.

Wax aaanan xishood iyo garasho laheyn beey ahaayeen cajuusiintaas. Akhasu naas.

He smokes weed and once stole my phone so he could buy weed. He's my least favourite cousin.
Toloow dhaqan celis bi u baahan yihiin.

Have your parents ever tried to marry you off? My father did, to some chick in Canada we knew from Kismayo. Had to make myself scarce for a few days. The second arranged marriage I escaped, alxamdulilah. Parents are insane.

Toloow dhaqan celis bi u baahan yihiin.

Have your parents ever tried to marry you off? My father did, to some chick in Canada we knew from Kismayo. Had to make myself scarce for a few days. The second arranged marriage I escaped, alxamdulilah. Parents are insane.

My parents have never tried to marry me off, they wanted me to study so I did. I found one myself and married him, he let me down and we got a divorce last year.

My parents have never tried to marry me off, they wanted me to study so I did. I found one myself and married him, he let me down and we got a divorce last year.
Sorry to hear that darling. He was obviously not meant for you. You sound like the kind of chick who needs an alpha male like sheikh Bidaar Wanagsan. He will take care of you don't you worry sweetheart. We're a match intellectually, politically, spiritually, artistically, musically, sexually. I'm ready for you baby girl

Sorry to hear that darling. He was obviously not meant for you. You sound like the kind of chick who needs an alpha male like sheikh Bidaar Wanagsan. He will take care of you don't you worry sweetheart. We're a match intellectually, politically, spiritually, artistically, musically, sexually. I'm ready for you sweetheart.

He was not meant for me at all, but was a good 10 years while it lasted.

I currently have a boyfriend from my university days though, thanks for the offer.

He was not meant for me at all, but was a good 10 years while it lasted.

I currently have a boyfriend from my university days though, thanks for the offer.
Boyfriend? No, what you need huuno is a manfriend. I'm horrendously ugly, and I smell like expired milk, but I have a lotta money. Can't ask fairer than that surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending