How wealthy and knowledge effect womenfolk

I had expienced over the years and reached conclusion that knowledge makes men more humble but not safe from pride
In reverse I have see that wealthy turn men from humble to pure arrogant
For woman folks I have not reached conclusion how wealthy and knowledge influence them
But one thing I noticed and have been trend over the years is when Dhoocil finish Some college she starts disputing a matter of shariah which people of knowledge have common agreement
I have also seen that wealthy, sometimes makes some women more Generous
What is your view how knowledge and wealth effect womenfolks

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
in my opinion: wealth makes most women generous because they already have that quality in them even the one who spends money on superficialities.
I encountered few to none, stingy women.

as for knowledge, I encountered 3 kinds of women.

some are humbled and want to do something with their knowledge and educate others sincerely.
some are arrogant, full of pride for little knowledge and belittle everyone who doesn’t accept their beliefs.
some are truly evil.

but god Protect us from women in power...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I had expienced over the years and reached conclusion that knowledge makes men more humble but not safe from pride
In reverse I have see that wealthy turn men from humble to pure arrogant
For woman folks I have not reached conclusion how wealthy and knowledge influence them
But one thing I noticed and have been trend over the years is when Dhoocil finish Some college she starts disputing a matter of shariah which people of knowledge have common agreement
I have also seen that wealthy, sometimes makes some women more Generous
What is your view how knowledge and wealth effect womenfolks

I think Wealth makes Men more happy, because their confident reality matches with their ego.

For Women, Wealth can give them independence, which can be abused. They will be less sweet, more confident, and might even be arrogant. But also more generous. Women take their wealth interior, that means back to home as opposed to Men who will take it exterior, outside the home.