How We Lose Our Iman - Khutbah by Nouman Ali Khan

Potato

Let he without sin cast the first potato.
Isn't he the same guy who made the pokieman hadeeth??? And the sexting scandal??? Avoid him pls

This is one of the most prolific and talented Daacis in the game. His Al-Bayinnah Institute in Texas is tops in Islamic learning. Most importantly, his focus on linguistics to explain Quranic precepts is one of the most captivating and enlightening methods used by scholars. He is a role model to the young and English speakers. We should refrain from slander and mockery.

N
Subhanallah we are in fitna to point the the people who should guide us are falling in it.
nah they are just people who sought knowledge from the west who are online, u can find serious sheikhs but they are hard to find and usually hate being in the public eye which is why u will only see a certain type of "sheikh" online

GuanYu

Custom title
N

nah they are just people who sought knowledge from the west who are online, u can find serious sheikhs but they are hard to find and usually hate being in the public eye which is why u will only see a certain type of "sheikh" online
💯

I mainly follow from what I've been taught from young age, dhikrs and such, I listen to the YouTube sheikhs cause they have good advice and good stories however, for Islamic rulings or fiqs, I use Islamqa.info

dont attach yourself to a particular sheikh

Last edited:
💯

I mainly follow from what I've been taught from young age, dhikrs and such, I listen to the YouTube sheikhs cause they have good advice and good stories however, for Islamic rulings or fiqs, I use Islamqa.info

dont attach yourself to a particular sheikh

Mufti menk has followed nicki minaj but that's besides the point he is not a hypocrite
Seek knowledge from sheikhs in real life, try ur hardest to find them, once u ask around u will be able to find them, some of them teach in small classes in masaajid or in their houses s u will to have connections to find them, they also give tazkiyahs for u to study with other shiekhs abroad

N

For me I take lesson from the students of albani or ibn uthemen

Mufti menk follows nicki minaj lmao thats all you need to know.

He doesn’t and never did. That’s why being a well liked sheikh is hard. People won’t give you grace and will straight up lie.

Nicki minaj was following Muft Menk saxib, along with a lot of non Muslims because his advice is accessible and encouraging.

GuanYu

Custom title
He doesn’t and never did. That’s why being a well liked sheikh is hard. People won’t give you grace and will straight up lie.

Nicki minaj was following Muft Menk saxib, along with a lot of non Muslims because his advice is accessible and encouraging.
Thank you for clarifying this, i will adjust my statement on that regards, as the editing time within 30 minutes so am in luck..

But even if he follows Nicki minaj, the majority of people crying about it are hypocrites for that ya dig?

Thank you for clarifying this, i will adjust my statement on that regards, as the editing time within 30 minutes so am in luck..

But even if he follows Nicki minaj, the majority of people crying about it are hypocrites for that ya dig?
Whose crying? How are they hypocrites?

We shouldn’t put sheikhs on higher pedestals because they’re human and sin. Unless they’re repeatedly doing something with not correction of their mistake it’s really between them and Allah swt.

Trending

Latest posts