How was your high school years

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I was looking through my drawers and I see my highschool year book. I can't believe its been 12 mothafucking years since I graduated. Damn time flies

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Fucking the best. I went to a shitty comprehensive school in a place called Abbey Wood, on the border between London and Kent.

When I started the school in 2003, I was one of a handful of ethnic minority kids.....by the time I finished in 2008, white kids were a very small minority:

Count the cadaan ilmo.....

FB_IMG_1624309313098.jpg

FB_IMG_1624309316002.jpg

FB_IMG_1624309308341.jpg

The school got closed down a year after I left in 2009....its now a fancy Catholic academy called St Paul's

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
My teachers made my high school experience a living hell, I hated it so much. Most of my teachers were extremely hateful and lowkey racists. All they did was discourage and demotivate their students. Checked my old high school’s google rating and it‘s still the same shithole that I left. Nothing changed really. I read the reviews and all the memories of my time there came back, I thought to myself… wow so it was not in my head. It really is a messed up place. Im glad I never listened to some of my teachers. Alhamdulillah.

An institute to indoctrinate you with a western liberal mindset, one of its purpose is to turn you into a taxable wage-slave

Don't miss it one bit

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
It was fun, the ciyaal suuq kids made classes funnier. Had a bunch of nice friends but I barely keep in contact with them now. I kinda miss those days.

Trending