How was your High School Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
My experience was very interesting, my school was 90 percent ethnic and mostly Muslims. It was pretty rough, there was always fight between Somalis, Sudanese, Lebanese, Bosnians, and others.

We had 30 yr old Iraqi refugees in my class :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:, niggas who finished uni back in Iraq and had to start from highschool.

It was the hiphop era, and everybody was on that macho gangsta attitude...wearing Bandanas, fubu etc to skool:yloezpe::yloezpe:

Academically I was in the somewhere in the middle, I hated most subjects expect chemistry and economics, and my maths teacher was this Indian fuckwit. Mofo was so mean if u asked him a question, he just look or laugh or say "go find out" :ftw9nwa:

I liked secondary school, my friends were adorable and some of the nicest people ever, my crush (who i'm sure liked me back) was cute as shit. Most of my teachers were cool, but admins would always send me home for not wearing that ugly uniform properly, my grades weren't exceptional or anything, got my Cs and Bs and got one A and one A*, I feel sorry for anybody that knew me though because I had a temper on me.

The highlight of my school life was that one time I got into a fight with a somali guy who would always mess with me and throw shit at me, he punched me in my face and he got a "woman beater" rep but we made up and became good classmates the following year. If I ever got the chance to experience secondary/high school again, I wouldn't change much, maybe study more and what not

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Mine was legit because I slacked off and played paintball for most my twelfth grade

At one point we just chilled in my boy's pool for a few months and brought our swim gear to school to just swim during breaks and spares and then come back to class :lolbron:

It was multicultural. Not many Somalis though, they all went to another high school a few streets down. There were maybe 30 Somalis out of the 1000 students. 50% were white and the other 50% were non-white, especially Arab and Chinese and Indians.

The experience was alright. I had an Indian student counsellor at the school and he always tried to f*ck over the other immigrants by enrolling them into courses where you can only apply to college afterwards ENG3C and ENG4C @Mohamud but the parents came and paid him a visit. Hehe

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It was long time back But it was alright

- studied spanish 3 years My spanish is still basic :heh:

- This fat Guy Called me a lipped ape as I catch up to him and punched his silly ass he runs and brings his Mom talking about shes gonna call the cops

-I was so dumb I signed up for a extracurricular school activity it was a programming class I thought they were gonna teach us how to install programs not codes :kendrickcry:

Good thing I became friends with the geeks we always tried to finish the assignments as Quick as possible so we could play Counter strike against each other :rejoice:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Unfortunately there were only a handful of Somalis in my school (like 6 in the whole school). It was mostly white people, asians and smadows.

The madows used to beef the asians and the white were just maskiin and never got involved in anything. My group of friends were multicultural. Most the guys in my school used to have a crush on me (not even being big headed) especially the madow/mixed race guys). I used to sometimes get picked on for being Somali and had to argue with everyone on my own because there were hardly any Somalis.

I remember I used to beef with this mixed race guy and since he was taller and stronger than me and I couldn't fight him (I legit used to fight guys) I got my uncle to beat him up since I have no older brothers and since then I got street cred from the madows and they would bum lick me because my uncle was a bad ass.

My favourite class was English especially English literature I also used to love geography, maths and IT. Luckily I stopped hanging around with the people that were distracting me a year before final exams so I got the opportunity to focus and get good grades.

Looking back I loved school, school was the place you meet genuine people because everyone is so young and sincere. My friends used to knock for me every morning and we would walk to school together.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
My secondary school experience was really good alhamdulliah. I loved it, I met so many awesome and genuine people. Majority of the people were Somalis and timojilacs and a dash of Nigerians.

My favorite classes were sociology and maths got really good grades so I decided to do them as an A level, worst mistake everrrrr! :kendrickcry: Luckily, I managed to pass

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I remember I met one of My best friends in High school

I asked him if hes a muslim he Said yes and we became good friends

Its a bit weird his name is Baker and he was studying to become a chef

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I was low-key a square in high school, all the fun started in college

:denzelnigga:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It was multicultural. Not many Somalis though, they all went to another high school a few streets down. There were maybe 30 Somalis out of the 1000 students. 50% were white and the other 50% were non-white, especially Arab and Chinese and Indians.

The experience was alright. I had an Indian student counsellor at the school and he always tried to f*ck over the other immigrants by enrolling them into courses where you can only apply to college afterwards ENG3C and ENG4C @Mohamud but the parents came and paid him a visit. Hehe

smart niggas take a private course or two and just skate by in grade 12 :sheed:

maestro

Cultural revolution
I remember Somali goons used to bully the poor white kids lol. Other than that it was pretty boring 4 years Middle school was a far better experience for me. Nothing memorable about high school except for the peer pressure hormones puberty acne awkwardness and random crushes on every girl in the school.

My high school experince was sick probaby the best high school in ottawa gloucester high school alot of somali afgaans and arabs we use to bully the cadaans sent majority of the high school football team to hospital in a big brawl lots of fucking around ditching class smoking weed and messing wit shorties wish i could go bk to highschool

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
bruh your 20's supposed to be better than that lmfao

never wanna go back

i wanna go forward :sheed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending